22 LR three cents per round...!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

22 LR three cents per round...!

Post by AJMD429 »

Outdoor limited weekend sale
Screenshot_2018-12-17-13-13-39.png
Sadly it is only Remington, but still....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Camel73
Levergunner 2.0

Re: 22 LR three cents per round...!

Post by Camel73 »

Good find.
I keep hearing and reading of people's luck with rounds or component $'s but I've yet to have such an experience. I need to get out more...
My first child - '94 30-30
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

At that price, it works out to be about FOUR cents per round that actually goes 'bang' (after all, it IS Remington... :| )...

Still, if one has kids/grandkids that go through a brick or two in a weekend, it could be a good buy.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
TWHBC
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TWHBC »

Last week bought 500 rounds for $14.99+ tax at the LGS up the road about 10 miles or so.
Remington Thunderbolt, and I will be hunting spellcheck/accuchek, match made in heaven! :? :roll:
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

I have made several purchases from Outdoor Limited over the past year or so. No problems whatsoever.
They run coupons for 5, 7 or 10 dollars off quite often, which helps soften the shipping charges a bit.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
LESAGEMIKE
Levergunner

Post by LESAGEMIKE »

5000 only sounds like a lot to people who don't shoot much!
gvthnks
Levergunner

Post by gvthnks »

I keep reading peoples comments about Remington 22 problems, but in the last 4 years or so I've had no issues out of my Ruger, 22/45 and SR22 or the daughters Sig Mosquito. Maybe it's just luck, but that accounts for thousands of rounds.

The Federal Automatch has given me more issues than anything else.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Haven't used Remington since I stopped over 25 years ago. I was using Remington .22 LR in bullseye matches and averaged 1-2 rounds per box that didn't go bang. That really hurts during a match. I ended up switching and using the Rem. ammo for practice until it was gone.
But for plinking I'd still buy this stuff at the price if I didn't have over 12,000 rds. of .22 already.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/