Package Tracking...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Package Tracking...

Post by Old No7 »

Here's something for all those who have ordered gifts or something online and are still waiting... :wink:

Old No7

Order.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Package Tracking...

Post by GunnyMack »

That's pretty darned accurate!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

From my experience USPS has given me much better results, and I put them above both FedEx and UPS. Especially above FedEx!!! I refuse to ever use FedEx after their gorillas busted up a wooden packing crate built especially to ship my Rolling Block in! Broken stocks, bent tangs, and it appeared they were tossing out of trucks!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Scary accurate! :shock:
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

More truth than fiction there. :D
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

And I got the same amount of spying from duckduckgo as from bing, google, and yahoo but without the more apropos search results.
m.A.g.a. !
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marvin S »

I bought a .520 dia round ball mold off a guy, USPS says it was delivered on the 15th and I ain’t seen it. I looked in the mailbox early this morning and it was there, my mail doesn’t come till late afternoon. It had to show up on Sunday.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Marvin S wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:58 pm I bought a .520 dia round ball mold off a guy, USPS says it was delivered on the 15th and I ain’t seen it. I looked in the mailbox early this morning and it was there, my mail doesn’t come till late afternoon. It had to show up on Sunday.
Perhaps a neighbor received it and redelivered. Happens a lot around here since jimmy retired.
m.A.g.a. !
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Ray wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:22 pm
Marvin S wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:58 pm I bought a .520 dia round ball mold off a guy, USPS says it was delivered on the 15th and I ain’t seen it. I looked in the mailbox early this morning and it was there, my mail doesn’t come till late afternoon. It had to show up on Sunday.
Perhaps a neighbor received it and redelivered. Happens a lot around here since jimmy retired.
V
That's my guess. It happens here way to often.
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marvin S »

Sounds likely, I have had to do that myself.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have had decent results with FeDex, but have never once had good results with UPS. A friend had ordered a metal item to put together himself from Northern Tool and Equipment that was delivered by UPS with every single piece bent or broken. It had tire tracks on both sides of the package in at least 3 directions. His security cameras showed the UPS driver throwing it out, backing over it, leaning out the door and spitting on the package, then leaving. He sent a copy of the footage to Northern Tool and FedEx delivered the replacement in pristine condition.

Amazon takes too long to deliver if you are not a prime member.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

At the moment I have an abundance of stuff coming thru the USPS (YUCK) .

Two packages arrived in Richmond VA Saturday via tracking number of the USPS and both sat there until Monday afternoon when they decided to send one on the truck that arrived in Orange Tuesday morning . The second package which happens to be a Mannlicher Schoenauer Carbine 30-06 I bought from a guy in Maine for some unexplicable reason remained there and wasn't put on a truck until later today so SUPPOSEDLY it'll arrive here Wednesday more then likely Thursday if it actually does arrive .

Let me just say I think the United States Postal Service S..U..C..K..S plain and simple .

UPS has busted up some stuff we received and or sent , but the USPS just plain screws up constantly . Fedex doesn't deserve any mention as I wouldn't send thru them unless they were the last carrier on earth .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !