Booger Bill and others, ? for you all.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ywaltzucanrknrl
Levergunner 2.0

Booger Bill and others, ? for you all.

Post by ywaltzucanrknrl »

Generally in the winter I travel from our home near the Wyoming-Montana border to Tempe. I go through Cody to Lander, then to SLC and south to Beaver Utah, on to Kanab, the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff and then on to Tempe.
I try to stop at gun and pawn shops in Cody/Powell, in Lander where a friend owns one, then at Beaver Pawn and Sports in Beaver Utah.

Beaver Pawn and Sports is one of my favorites.

Any other good ones to visit along this route?
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Booger Bill and others, ? for you all.

Post by Blaine »

I've yet to go there, but this is a bucket joint for me.

https://centerofthewest.org/explore/firearms/
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

Beaver sport and pawn is my favorite in utah. I know their is a nice cabela's south of salt lake but we seldom go up there. Here in Cedar City Utah there are four pawn shops worth checking.
ywaltzucanrknrl
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ywaltzucanrknrl »

Blaine, the museum is Cody is good, trouble is, if you see something you like, there is not price that will allow you to take it home...HA!

Bill, thanks. I usually route through Kanab instead of Cedar City, but may have to go through Cedar City sometime---my wife has relatives in Cedar City, so that would please her.
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

You can still turn off at Hurricane and take the highway to Fredonia which comes out just south of Kanab. Otherwise you can go through Zion NP also from Hurricane but there is a charge (unless you have the golden age pass, a real deal!) It comes out at Mt Carmel about 20 miles before Kanab. Or, right here at Cedar City you can take highway SR-14 over to highway 89 on the way to Kanab.