value of Ithaca Supreme Skeet

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

value of Ithaca Supreme Skeet

Post by Booger Bill »

In 20 gauge. This is unfired. Bought it back in the 70`s or 80`s and have no idea what they go for now.??
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: value of Ithaca Supreme Skeet

Post by GunnyMack »

Bill not to be mean in anyway but you might want to invest in a subscription to Blue Book of Gun Values. Fairly inexpensive and you can use your computer. Could make you life a lot easier.
However we really REALLY like seeing pics of your guns!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

Thanks! I am "gun poor". I was a bachelor for many years and guns were my thing. I pretty much got out of them though since I remarried. I probably own twenty older classic long guns and thirty fine classic handguns. Most I bought in the 1970`s. Mostly smiths, colts, winchesters & brownings. I was the type that lived in a shack had guns, motorcycles and planes. Got married the first time at 40, that didn't last, single for another 25 years, got married again 15 years ago to my sweetheart that's 17 years younger than me so I guess this is motivated thinking what she needs when I croak. Hang around long enough and we all get there.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Yep, time to move them on.

I have an older cousin in Kali, whose late husband had a real collection (as opposed to an amassment) of 50-odd premium handguns from about 7 different makers (like Colt, S&W, etc).

She almost had a heart attack when I told her what she had & what they could bring in the right venues.

I sold most of the guns I had, after everybody in my family that was interested got to take (free) whatever, & however many, of my guns they wanted.

I've kept only a dozen or so, since I still hunt/shoot.

I'm glad I took the opportunity to see my family members enjoy their inheritance before I go for my Dirt Nap - Who knew ? . :)

Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

Thanks Pete. I am not going to jump into selling all that quick as I want to figure the prices. As said, I aint rich and have a wife 17 years younger than me so want her to get the best proceeds possible. If I croak before they are sold I want her to have a record of fair prices so she doesn't get too took.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Bill, I searched the "Completed Items" for that on GunBroker and nothing came up in 20 or 12 gauge... But that may be because they now "sell" info/reports on past guns sales/prices and don't list all the history like they used to do...

One concern is that you don't see too many shooters using a pump action for skeet nowadays; and those that do, most likely already have what they need. Still, there could be someone who is using a BPS or Mossy 500 and is looking to upgrade.

You might get more info by posting on the "Skeet Shooters" sub-forum over on ShotgunWorld.com (click for link).

Good luck.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH