Browning owners web page

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
charlielima
Levergunner

Browning owners web page

Post by charlielima »

Just tried to join the Browning Owners site. They were supposed to send a confirmation email to finish registering. after 2 days of no email I went to their web page & my "user name" showed me as being on line but with a message that the confirmation email was not sent as it only worked with "POST", what ever that is. I tried to send them an email, but have not received any answer. quite probably because of the POST thing. However my user name is still showing active. Anyone got any ideas of how I can contact them & finish the confirmation or to cancel my attempt to join their group? Just hope if I ever need help with my new BLR #81 300 win I can get any assistance. :?: So, anyone have any ideas on this?
Thanks,
CLH
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Browning owners web page

Post by GunnyMack »

Join again with different user name and see if it does the same thing? Could be they haven't looked at their NEW list yet...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
charlielima
Levergunner

Re: Browning owners web page

Post by charlielima »

Had to use different email. I also goofed up on the other email address, but still get error message that they cannot answer because their system only works on "POST" whatever that is. now I have 2 so called membership attempts stuck in their system & cannot cancel modify or complete the process.
Hope Browning has better customer service if anything ever needs repaired. :x