Buck Elliot

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Buck Elliot

Post by milton »

Does Buck Elliot still post on this web site? If he does I have a question I would like to ask him.
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Buck Elliot

Post by J Miller »

milton,

The membership post log shows he was last active August of last year. I don't know if he's left the forum or not, but you could go to his profile and try to PM or email him. If you haven't already.

Hoe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Buck Elliot

Post by milton »

Thank you! I have not tried that and if he does not see this post I will try to PM him.
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."