Home

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Home

Post by 6pt-sika »

Got home yesterday to my home at about 18:45 . NAIA airport Manila was trouble free ! Flight from Manila to Narita was uneventful . The short layover in Narita was a breeze . I flew ANA both flights on the way over and Manila to Narita coming back , but the flight from Narita to Dullus was on United . It had been over five years since I’d flown on what I think of as an American airline . So I’d forgotten how less congenial American flight attendants are compared to those on the various Asian airlines . The United staff wasn’t bad just not as friendly and congenial as I’d gotten used to , also not as young LOL’s . Anyway all in all it was relatively pain free ! Just wish I could stayed LONGER :?
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Home

Post by gamekeeper »

It must be hard living loved ones behind but I'm glad you had a safe trip home.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:19 pm It must be hard living loved ones behind but I'm glad you had a safe trip home.
I’m in a conundrum of sorts ! On one hand I have my about to be 83 year old father at home who has Parkinson’s and on the other hand there’s my wife , daughter , grandson and about ten other in law family members I’m rather close to . My brother in law works in Saudi Arabia and has got the last 30+ years . Sometimes he makes it home once every two years for perhaps 4 weeks . He has it far worse then myself .
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Welcome back 6pt 8)
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

octagon wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:35 pm Welcome back 6pt 8)
Thanks !