Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I just got an alert from Google. Seems someone in the UK tried to log into my Google account. Google stopped it. So another password change!
Nath, GameKeeper I'm counting one one or both of you to track down this scuzzball and gut them like a fish!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Log in attempt

Post by Sixgun »

It's either as I'm paying more attention or I hear it on the news more often but I'm convinced the world is made up of a really lot of screwed up people, growing higher in percentage everyday. Seems like nobody is trying to hide how f....d up they really are. Tailgating has got much worse, name calling to the ninth degree, fistfights on most every corner, lawsuits, backstabbing liars, caravans of indignants demanding free housing and care, democrats demanding free pelosi..and getting support from their "leaders"....on and on. Common sense is history and........"they" think they are gonna take away MY guns. Yea, right.----6

Gunny....I don't have any accounts of "substance" anywhere. No Google....nada...just Leverguns and a few small others.
Model A Uzi’s
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:53 pm I just got an alert from Google. Seems someone in the UK tried to log into my Google account. Google stopped it. So another password change!
Nath, GameKeeper I'm counting one one or both of you to track down this scuzzball and gut them like a fish!
Six, they are in the UK. They can't get a knive worthy of the name.

I volunteer to send them one! I hate these scammers/spammers/hackers! :evil:
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

I'm not too concerned for myself, as I too don't have/keep any valuable or sensitive info/date online - or on my computer.

I do perform some online transactions, but only with secure websites - skipping the obscure/odd websites.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm thinking it's the same nitwit that hacked my Amazon account.
I don't do ANYTHING as far as banking online, however a few places I do have a CC on file...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!