ex wife

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JNG
Levergunner 2.0

ex wife

Post by JNG »

My ex-wife, we have been recently divorce (36 years ago). She is Dien cai Dau.
She is in a Ha Ha Hotel.
I have block her number a slew of times. The staff will not help me.
Any thoughts to give a break?
She calls 5 t0 10 times a day.
Please help, I have this number for the 36 years. I would be a PITA to change it.

Joe
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Re: ex wife

Post by Bronco »

Why does block caller (number) not work ?
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

It sounds like the caller is changing TN's every time the current TN is blocked.

Either let the calls go to voicemail/answering machine, ignoring them - or answer those calls (if you know it's her) with a blast from an airhorn.

Depending upon the circumstances, the caller may be able to be charged with a crime by law enforcement - cyber stalking.

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

You can try a no contact Restraining Order, it includes phoning.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

I sometimes let an unwanted caller talk to themselves.
I just put the phone down and carry on.

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

It sounds like the Ex in in Nam....That's where the Ha Ha seems to be. There's also a Jazz Fusion number years ago called Ha Ha Hotel. Hmmm :? :?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
JNG
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JNG »

She is in a mental health facility, so I don't know at this time if that would affect getting a restraining order. Also she is in a different City.
I've blocked a slew of numbers, yet she finds another phone. I talked to a nurse and security, both said that they could not help me.
I will try Nath's idea.

Thanks,

Joe
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Do you have call forwarding? Just set it up to forward to the mental health facility she is in!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Nath wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:59 pm I sometimes let an unwanted caller talk to themselves.
N.
Oh Lordy.....pizzed myself.......that's my way of thinking. :D Thanks Nath!

Yep....other people have to remember...it's YOUR castle they are phoning into...you do not have to be courteous. NOBODY calls to tell you they found a hundred dollar bill with your name on it.

OK...on to your issue.....we have a landline and my wife has a cell phone...I do not. (long story) The landline rings about 6 times a day (when it's plugged in) with people trying to sell you something.

The only people who have my wife's cell phone are CLOSE family members. I could give a flying pelosi about others so......when I want peace and quiet, which is 99% of the time, I pull the little plug on the wall....no ringing in the house while THEY think it's ringing. If my son or daughter need to talk to me they call my wife's cell and I'll go plug in the landline as I hate talking on a flat faced cell phone. If my wife is not home....oh well...they can call later.

Yes, there's many times I'm expecting a call...then I'll plug it in and let the answering machine do what's it's supposed to do. If I decide it's worthy, I'll call back. I set the answering machine to 2 rings with the volume turned down.

When Indians and Pakistani's call, I tell them the goats are out back wth a condom machine at the gate...if they use them.

And Nath.........I wish ya lived closer......-----6
Model A Uzi’s
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:11 pm Do you have call forwarding? Just set it up to forward to the mental health facility she is in!
Or the DNC headquarters!

Not to make light of your plight, but it’s just a number. Change it and only give it to the people who really need it.

I sure wouldn’t want my ex to have my number after what she did. There were a couple times i pranked her office number in the middle of the night. Not proud of it but it made me feel better at the time. 8)

Hope everything works out!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Sixgun wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 pm
Nath wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:59 pm I sometimes let an unwanted caller talk to themselves.
N.
Oh Lordy.....pizzed myself.......that's my way of thinking. :D Thanks Nath!

Yep....other people have to remember...it's YOUR castle they are phoning into...you do not have to be courteous. NOBODY calls to tell you they found a hundred dollar bill with your name on it.

OK...on to your issue.....we have a landline and my wife has a cell phone...I do not. (long story) The landline rings about 6 times a day (when it's plugged in) with people trying to sell you something.

The only people who have my wife's cell phone are CLOSE family members. I could give a flying pelosi about others so......when I want peace and quiet, which is 99% of the time, I pull the little plug on the wall....no ringing in the house while THEY think it's ringing. If my son or daughter need to talk to me they call my wife's cell and I'll go plug in the landline as I hate talking on a flat faced cell phone. If my wife is not home....oh well...they can call later.

Yes, there's many times I'm expecting a call...then I'll plug it in and let the answering machine do what's it's supposed to do. If I decide it's worthy, I'll call back. I set the answering machine to 2 rings with the volume turned down.

When Indians and Pakistani's call, I tell them the goats are out back wth a condom machine at the gate...if they use them.

And Nath.........I wish ya lived closer......-----6
:lol: :lol:
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Jeez... Just change the number, PITA or not.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

FWiedner wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:48 pm .

Jeez... Just change the number, PITA or not.

:roll:
If you are ANYplace on the 'net, they will find you. :roll:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV