When your GUNS watch movies with you....;-)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

When your GUNS watch movies with you....;-)

Post by AJMD429 »

Of course whatever your 'home protection' firearms are, they are "there" when your family watches any movies.

For some of you, I realize that means a suppressed SBR in 300 Blackout with a 60-round drum magazine (...and for Sixer here of course that means some kind of belt-fed modification of his BAR.... :wink: 8) ....)

But what were the Russians using in WW2 for their bolt-actions when defending Stalingrad....????

....one of the BEST scenes from the movie 'Enemy at the Gates' - https://youtu.be/2IQJY5SsJ64

I don't know if I have anything 'appropriate' to have on the couch (aside from the wife) when watching 'Enemy at the Gates'....(maybe an excuse to buy another bolt action rifle...??? :mrgreen: :lol: )
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: When your GUNS watch movies with you....;-)

Post by 2ndovc »

Russian Contract 1895 or SVT-40 for that one. My Russian pistols got caught up in the Purge, but my dad has a pile of WWI and WWII Russian guns. Including three Russian Contract 1911s. I'll get them eventually. :D

A good friend of mine did some consulting for that movie on the Soviet uniforms. That guy knows more about the Winter war with the Finns than anyone I've ever met.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Have you been in my house, Doc?
If in the the bedroom, yes, I have a 300BO AR in the closet. It's not an SBR, or suppressed, however. :D
On the nightstand, a Glock 21SF with a TLR-1. On my wife's nightstand, an old flatlatch Chiefs Special.
If I'm down in my gunroom watching, I'm surrounded by all kinds of old junk. However, there are two 91/30's that belong to the oldest son.......so I guess I'm covered. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Doc,
Have you been spying on me?----6. :D

Model A Uzi’s