New Colt 1911

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

New Colt 1911

Post by GunnyMack »

My sister won at some raffle. My BIL wins a Bersa 380.
Does my sister ask if I want tickets? NO.
Tomorrow is my birthday, think she will give me that 1911? HA YEAH THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!
By gum they win stuff all the time. Worse part of it is the aren't shooters/ gun people.
My gun club does a 52 week raffle, all I ever get is $100 less in my pocket!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: New Colt 1911

Post by Sixgun »

Well Gunny....that's the way merry-go-round goes around. Like you, I've spent some semi-serious money on raffles, etc. nada.

Your BIL won a Bersa? Good paperweight after a couple of hundred rounds are out of it. Ghetto material.

Now...the 1911 Colt.....real Colt or a junky clone? I'll tell ya how to get it.....cheap. Go price them for what they are selling in your area. Take 35% off, then go offer yo sis that amount as they are not "gun people". Like most people, they would rather have the bucks and the amount I quoted is about what a gunshop would offer them. :D

You may not win raffles but for sure, your lucky in other ways. Everyone is one way or another.----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: New Colt 1911

Post by GunnyMack »

I finally talked them into getting a pistol back in '15, before the election that we all KNEW we were going to loose... thankfully we WON! Anyhow they bought an HK 9mm, forget which model...
I'll certainly offer to buy it as it's a REAL Colt. I dont own anything with a pony on it as I'm seriously allergic to horses!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!