M1 Garand (camp fire)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: M1 Garand (camp fire)

#3551 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:10 am

Yep been busy all week. I'm guessing Six is putting his big jigsaw puzzle together, OW is probably slogging around in the mud with all the snow melting!
There is only one Earth. Do it a favor? GET OFF.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3552 Post by OldWin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:29 am

Yeah Gunny, it's either snow or mud, depending on where you're standing.
Well, dug out "Old Red" yesterday. I put some trick new derlin door bushings in my Rubicon last year. I ordered a set for Old Red at the same time. Still has the originals from 97 with 175k on em. By 2006, the drivers door had dropped enough to leak. I was running it to work then, so I pulled the door and put 2 pennies under each door pin so it wouldn't wear the shoulders.
The pennies were there till yesterday. :shock:
God Bless Old Red. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by OldWin on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh Bother!" said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3553 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:49 am

What year is your Red? Mine was an 88, kinda wish I kept it.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3554 Post by OldWin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Sorry your YJ got away, Gunny.

Red is a first year TJ, a 97. The Rubicon is a first year TJ Rubicon, an 03.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3555 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:15 pm

Yeah me too, I looked for a Cummins 4BT to put in it , all the ones I found were used hard or rediculusly over priced!

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump Is Supported And No One Takes The "High Moral Road".

#3556 Post by Sixgun » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Dang Gunny....that Cummings would be bigger than the Jeep.....

Hey.....was away for a few days....no notice......anything new? Did any of the guys here "partner up" with each other while I was absent? :D -6. (Maybe Jay and Winnie?)
Ready?....one, two, three, LAUGH!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3557 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:08 am

Actually the 4BT is about the same size as the 258/4L block.

Well we were waiting for our fearless leader(Six), so we just kept checking in to see pics of your pavilions. Have you started it yet?

I might go back to G&H tomorrow, they had a fairly decent looking LC Smith 20 that I'm kind of interested in. Has a $595 tag on it. If it's on fence I might just have to buy it for a project gun.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3558 Post by fordwannabe » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:51 am

Good morning boys. Well I got my bumper safari completed...was touch and go for a while but we prevailed and got that elusive unwrinkled and untrusted 96 f150 bumper. It is being mounted tomorrow after work and put on display for all to see our hunting prowess. My dam Sherpa was not good at handling the battery powered impact,but my superior hunting and tracking skills lead us to victory. Pristine bumper with all mounting brackets and hardware , tailgate hinges, a whole bunch of trim for around and behind the bumper, and small odds and ends like relays and such for my super duty....$41.00.
Now as to Mrs fordwannabe and that thing Scion, to replace the alternator, a wear item, I have a couple hours in it already including having to Jack the motor up on one side and a bolt that you can’t see until the alternator moves back and of course that is the bolt that holds the alternator tight. Bolt tight ,alternator not moving, trip to tool box, 10 inch long one inch diameter brass rod I used to use for stuck slider pins on trailer axles and a pound and a half blacksmiths hammer....alternator moved💪🏿. After Easter dinner at my Sister’s gonna see how long it takes to put it back in. Not a super rush as she has a king ranch cc she can use until I get a roundtuit
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump Is Supported And No One Takes The "High Moral Road".

#3559 Post by Sixgun » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Gunny.....no, have not started it....I wanted to get it fast because of two reasons.....saved a thousand dollars from regular price......(bought two)......beings that it was in the store I could see if the packaging was damaged.....when you order from the website it goes through several carriers and as a former forklift driver I can tell you for sure, the forklift drivers loading it don't give a shyt. In the reviews, a fair amount of people received them damaged.

They are safely tucked in the barn....when I feel like it....

And Master Tom......may the Lord bless you......my entire life I HAD to turn wrenches and by driving 3 vehicles my entire adult life I turned quite a few. Mom got off a little better....about every five years we would get her another and by then there was not much left but junk...she's hard on vehicles. I figured I'd buy new towards the end and keep em garaged with low miles and hopefully, will take me to the end. I still do basics like brakes, regular maintenance etc but the days of pulling engines, rears, transmissions, axles, timing chains, gear boxes, water pumps, fuel pumps, radiators, on and on are done. Best of luck to you...your skills and knowledge are above mine so maybe it comes easier for you....I had to buy all the shop manuals......and maintain a few buddies who were mechanics.

But.......I still have the savings I made from it all...in the form of pieces of steel that go bang!-----6

Happy Easter guys.....have a shin dig to go to but I just don't feel like dealing with people today....I'll come up with some kind of an excuse....like, "sorry, can't make it, I have a pavilion to put together." :D (Yea, not as dumb as I look)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3560 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Scarlett Grace had her first Easter!
20190421_162142-600x800.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3561 Post by fordwannabe » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:16 am

Happy Easter Scarlet Grace.
I got the alternator done yesterday and boy was that B. I. T. C..... had to remove the motor mount and raise the passenger side of the engine 2 inches so the bolt would come out. The alternator has a sliding nut set up on the back, so when I was finally able to get the bolt out the alternator was still stuck on the mount. I made a tool last year from a set of vice grips and an old slide hammer. So I clamped the vice grips on the alternator tab and a couple pulls on the slide hammer...POP. Took several minutes to get the alternator out of the hole which of course knocked the serpentine belt off the other pulleys. So got the alternator in place and tightened the way long bolt, literally a couple clicks of the ratchet at a time. I then lowered the engine reconnected the motor mount, reconnected the electrical connections. Then had to jack up the car from the side remove the passenger front wheel, and a plastic shroud that had a bazillion bolts holding it in place then get the belt on all the pulleys from the passenger side wheel well while my buddy held the belt and alternator tight. Oh brother what a mess. But it is done. Hate little foreign cars to work on.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3562 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:48 am

Gunny.....she's a cutie......good genes I see. Wow! Her first Easter....mine was in 1955....was there a world then?...
She is so innocent looking.....clean uncluttered brain...no issues.....carefree......wish I could delete a lot of shyt in my brain.

Tom.....
Just reading that brought back a lot of painful memories.......something how the brain works....(maybe it's just my brain)......I get severely aggravated turning wrenches on vehicles ....unless it's simple stuff......but I'll take an 1886 apart down to the last screw/pin/dovetail...throw everything in a bucket......degrease and hose it down then put it back together...all with a smile on my face.

Took the Dyson vacuum and it's attachments apart last night and cleaned it up like new. It amazing how dirt and other nasty stuff in the littlest of places affects the performance. As you probably know, these machines are made from the toughest of plastics and respond well to Simple Green and a toothbrush. Well thought out tool they are, especially if you have animals spewing hair, fleas, bugs, termites, throw up, other-things-that-I-never-saw-before with each shake of their body.----

Well? Nuttin happening? Not here anyway....2

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3563 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:22 am

That's why the dealerships charge a C note per hour Tom!
Well I went back to G&H to look at that 20ga, it is in worse shape that I thought- it stayed on the rack.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3564 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:33 pm

What a day! Everything fought us.
Then I just got a text from my neice, she just put their shepherd down, not eating, temp over 106, spleen grossly enlarged, hardly a blood count . That's 3 dogs on that side of the family this spring.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3565 Post by OldWin » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:16 pm

Sorry to hear, Gunny. That's never good.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3566 Post by GunnyMack » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Ever see the movie Groundhog Day?
Yup today was another day with everything fighting back...
Hmm wonder where that ol Sixgun is hiding? Sitting in the shade of his new pavilion I bet! :wink:

Think I need some trigger time...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3567 Post by OldWin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Yeah I need to get some shootin in too.
Been itchin to run some through my old 66 Smith. I've always wanted a 4" 686. Man! The prices now are crazy on the old ones. Shouldn't have waited so long. :cry:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3568 Post by Sixgun » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:44 pm

686 is one of the old ones? I consider that a modern duty gun will no collectibility....shyt, are the years passing that fast?

No..ain't hiding...hanging outside .....nothing better than 60-70 degree days with plenty of sunshine. I was playing with the push mower today...sharpening blade...etc.....cleaned her up all nice....and then....I decided to fix what ain't broke....wanted to give the carb a good cleaning.....Honda engine...it's all fairly new ....bought it in 2015 and only use it for trimmming.......ANYWAY....popped off the air cleaner .....then there's these two long bolts that I did not know they were long until I pulled them out and 66 things fells in my hands...carb....three gaskets.....pieces of this n that....

Well, cleaned everything up real nice then managed, by luck, to figure how everything went back together...even without You Tube help or a schematic.......she purrs with that pure Stinger racing gas 91 oct.....at $10 a gallon.....

Well...GUESS WHAT?....got a call late in the day and the BAR is ready!!!! (At least that's what the wife said as I don't answer the phone) gonna pick that baby up sometime tomorrow.---6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3569 Post by OldWin » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Hey buddy!
Yeah, compared to the new "Hillary Hole" Smith's, they are "old".
I got my garage turned back around today. Jeep is down off the stands and ready to come out of hibernation.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3570 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:07 am

I like my 66, good shooter, easy on the hip.
Honda does make a superior engine, my snowblower has to be over 20 yrs old, when I use it( rarely) I just turn off the gas and let it run dry then usually no more than 5 pulls to restart it after sitting all year.

We'll wait for some 4wheelin pics- wanna see some mud flyin!

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3571 Post by fordwannabe » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:33 am

Many years ago my youngest brothers department was switching to semi autos(he was able to get a Sig229) from the model 66. The lgs where they did the department business was going to give them $125 trade in on the 66’s towards the new semi’s but the Chief offered the cops a chance to buy them at the $125 price. He wanted to get his as a Christmas gift for me. The borough took $20 a week IIRC until it was paid off and he gave it to me for Christmas that year. I loved that gun used it regularly camping woods walking ect.Fast forward 15 ish years and he decided he would like to have a nice double action revolver like the one he had had Hint hint. He thought they were still $125 boy was he surprised when he found out. Of course I gave it back to him, by all rights he should have it. I got a deal on a Ruger double action something Six and it wasn’t the same didn’t like it Buuuut my bouncing baby boy decided he needed a double action revolver so I gave him that one dam I is dumb. Finally I lucked into a nice Model 19 that is NOT going anywhere. It’s purty but for what I did and do with a four inch double action revolver that 66 was just RIGHT. I truly don’t know anymore what has more value on the used market the 19 or the 66? What say ye?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3572 Post by OldWin » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Gunny,
You are gonna be disappointed. I outgrew the mud a long time ago. We wheel mostly rocks and highly technical trails now. Sometimes I get pics or video, but somebody else has to take them. First club ride will be Memorial weekend probably. Usually some tough going, though.

FW,
My 66 is a dash 1 Pinned and recessed. I got it for 350 with the box and papers quite a while back. I have a 2.5 inch round butt model 19 also. Love the K's. Wish we could buy em for 125 bucks now!
I bought a Ruger GP100 about 30 years ago. Nice gun, but I just couldn't warm up to it and gave it to my dad.
For whatever reason, I never picked up an L frame. I'd really like a 4 inch 686, but they ain't giving those away either. :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3573 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Yeah mud is fun -ONCE, then ya gotta wash it off! I haven't done any serious 4 wheeling since I left CO. Unless ya count the quad/side by side.

I have to look at my 66, think it's a -2...? I got mine from a friend back in the late 90's, think I gave 300, LNIB.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3574 Post by Sixgun » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:54 pm

No need for text...the two pics speak for themselves.....the real work begins....ahhh...maybe...the 150 Nosler ballistic tips are "the shyt". Got a mess of 168 Hornadys loaded too but these ww2 guns like the 150's more than anything. I figure I may lose a bit of ballistic coefficient after 400 or so .

No aluminum...all steel rail. I still have som tweaking to do...may take off the bottom base but probably not...it helps to keep my head straight. Probably take off the carrying handle and possibly the bi pod but it shot so good with those things on I may not. Maybe early next week for a workout.....

This rail set me back about what a decent scope would cost plus I threw the gunsmith who did the work a couple of Jacksons so he will remember me when I come back for that barrel job I plan on having for the 22-250.---6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3575 Post by OldWin » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Looks good buddy! What are you using for a cheek riser?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3576 Post by Sixgun » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:20 pm

Cheek riser? If you look there is practically no drop on the buttstock so a high scope seems to work better. If the scope is too low you will have your head at an angle trying to look through.Seems to be fine when I put it on.....I just undid the two big screws on the Ar that it was on and slipped it on the big gun...30 seconds......

Storm tomorrow...more rain. Cut grass today and about 20% is still uncuttable.--6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3577 Post by OldWin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:09 am

Ooohhhh, ok. Guess it was just the picture. It looked high.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3578 Post by GunnyMack » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:01 am

That mount looks like it should work out just fine. You will certainly turn some heads at the next match. I'd say you should find a pile of the 147 FMJ , pretty cheap by the 500 count. Six you are probably the only guy with a D&T BAR . Hope you find a load that just does bug hole groups and you win all the remaining matches this year!!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3579 Post by Sixgun » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:39 am

Ha! Thanks Gunny........after a man reaches a certain age with a life he has done pretty much everything he wanted to do....within reason and to his pay scale...... (I don't dream about things I'll never attain)........ well, life gets boring..........some guys turn themselves into women while other guys put scopes on 1918 A3's. Gonna be interesting to see the results.

I weighed it last night....complete with scope and with a loaded mag.....24 lbs. 4 oz.-----6

Last night I did not pay attention to the picture...Jay says it looks high and looking at it now it does look high.....but my eye goes right up to it....no bending of the neck.......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3580 Post by OldWin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:37 pm

I'm really glad bro.
I've always said, "if it fits well, it shoots well".
Woo! Glad you got the featherweight! :D Should be awesome for matches, though.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3581 Post by Sixgun » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:07 pm

Ha! Your as sick as me.....featherweight! Big storm coming.......at least that's what they say.....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3582 Post by OldWin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:27 pm

I learnt from the best! :D
Yeah, crappy weekend here, too. Sucks.
Got the garage turned back over yesterday. Old Rubicon is down off the stands and on the launchpad.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3583 Post by GunnyMack » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:05 pm

24 pounds oughta hang real nice for the off hand chickens!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3584 Post by OldWin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:54 pm

But not for too long! :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3585 Post by Sixgun » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:40 pm

Naaaa.....it's all bench rest....only front rest.......same distances as Hi Power silhouette but half scale....well, they call it half scale but it's actually smaller.....the animals are hard to see with the naked brown eye. Sounds easy but no one has got a 40x40 yet. There's always a change of wind or mirage or something to mess up your aim. Even a fart by the guy next to ya takes your concentration into outer space. Ya figure, a whole shooting line of chocolate starfishes building up pressure and one or two are bound to "let loose".---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3586 Post by GunnyMack » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:48 pm

Just got a tornado warning! That dont happen here everyday.

Gotta say I've never shot silhouettes formerly- yeah I got chased off the range at Whittington cuz I was shooting my 338WM but we were just playing. However I do have a 7/8 scale whitetail silhouette, he has been hammered pretty good, actually bent through the middle... lots of SS109 pucker marks...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3587 Post by OldWin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 pm

I've never shot in competition of any kind. Just shot against myself, buddies, or the kids.
Once I sight in or check a group from the bench, I usually shoot offhand at plates.

3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

#3588 Post by 3leggedturtle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:54 pm

My gawd you guys aint git nothing better to do than play on here?! Gunny gorgeous little easter girl.. anyone got something newsworthy? Sure am glad the sniw is gone.. 🐢
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage: The Original short action, compact, high velocity cartridge.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3589 Post by OldWin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Well, I got lots better things to do.....
I just don't want to abandon my friends. :D

I hear you 3leg. Last patch melted off the lawn day before yesterday. Still a lot in the woods. River is scary looking too.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3590 Post by Sixgun » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:51 pm

Hey! Turtledude is back from the wilderness......whoopie! Tell us about the excitement.....any snakes climb up your trousers? Happened to me a few years back....great big Annaconda crawled up there and poked his head out my zipper....dang thing only had one eye...

3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

#3591 Post by 3leggedturtle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Nope to cold, frost aint out of the ground yet, reptiles still hibernating. Frogs and toads are out. Snowshoe hare and whiskeyjacks were only critters that would get within 6 feet if me. Killed 8 mosquitoes tho. Found some fatwood too! Its almost as sweet smelling as, well you know, bacon and eggs yep thats it! I dont like reality or people very much anymore... Tho they break up the monotony of talking to myself and listening to the voices..
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage: The Original short action, compact, high velocity cartridge.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3592 Post by Sixgun » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:26 pm

I hear ya Turtleman....I don't like people either....probably why most of us here on Leverguns post...we can post and bs at our convenience without the hassle of, "what time do you need to be home?" "Soon I hope".....

Well, played with the BAR some more and decided to eliminate the bottom mount and bring the scope closer to the receiver...that's my excitement for the day.---6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3593 Post by OldWin » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Looks good bud.
Me? Well, had a friend die in his sleep last night from a heart attack. Man! 55 is way too young. He worked with Kristy for many years. She feels awful. :cry:
I been sitting down in my gun room of happiness. Sipped a little JB Black and watched some movies.
Gonna make the long trek down to LL Bean tomorrow I think.
Stay crazy buddy.

Griff
Posting leader...

#3594 Post by Griff » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:00 pm

I just finished my newest project, (except matching up colors for the various parts)...
DSCN1124.JPG
I think that Vortex would work really well... can I have it?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3595 Post by fordwannabe » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:33 pm

Jack that is freakin cool. I love it.
Griff, what caliber?

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3596 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:09 am

Well Six that looks much better. Going to just rings seems like the way to go.

Thanks 3leg, my great niece. She already has a sense of humor - she farts and laughs at herself!

So the big storm dropped just a tad over 3/4" of rain last night- no tornadoes that I know of!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3597 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:34 am

Just for you Six!
20190427_113137-600x800.jpg
20190427_113146-600x800.jpg

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3598 Post by Sixgun » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:40 pm

Ohhhhhhhh. I see...a board full of sickies! Can't you people be normal for a change? Geeze!

OK....farts are first.....Gunny......better check the DNA of your niece....was her mom down this way say..a year ago? Kids are funny when they fart...no inhibitions...yet....we get plenty of "pet farts"....silent but deadly.....when a cat farts it's really nasty...I've never heard a dog fart but mom has....you ought to hear a horse fart....boom! If I could fart like that I'd win the contest if there was a contest of things like that.

Griff....that does look great....don't concern yourself with color.....you and I are at an age where we don't care if our socks match anymore....and unless your planning on using the gun for long range competition, a standard scope of 2x7 is fine for shooting. I even shot our long range match with a 2x7 leupold and did not have any problems.....unless of course, your looking to spend money on a new toy and then "practicality" goes out the windows. Nightforce. :D but a decent middle of the road Vortex like mine pictured will work great..about $550-600...
And as for my hombres north and west of me..you,guys have ALLLLLLLL the fun...drinking JB in the gunroom......yea....your buddy biting the dust at 55 sucks...my guess is he had the "widow maker" heart attack. Common in your 50's.....yea, the older you get, the more people you know bite the dust...I'm seeing quite a few former buddies in the obits....

Speaking of that..Tom...come on over with some more cash.....how about a nice 1895 in 30-40? I got two and would like to move one....---6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3599 Post by OldWin » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Nice lookin AR Griff. Is it 5.56?

Thanks Six.
Just got back from L.L. Bean. Had a few old Winchesters. I think the same 1876 45-75 from the last time I was there. 5k is a little steep. :shock:
I thought of you, Six. They had a half mag carbine in
32-40, and a couple 2/3 mag eastern carbines. They had a rare 3/4 mag too. Of course, they were in a case so I didn't handle em to see if they were straight.
Bought myself some of those newfangled, modernlike hiking boots. Look like one of them "operators" now. :D
Grabbed some lunch at a barbecue place. Man! I ate so much I could read the roll mark from my Colt in my skin when we got home. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3600 Post by OldWin » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Hey Jack,
A 95 in 30-40? That's the best chambering IMO. SRC by any chance?