M1 Garand (camp fire)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

Re: M1 Garand (camp fire)

#3351 Post by Sixgun » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:30 pm

Yes,,,you won....I remember playing with that LaMat....there were two there.....I appraised that auction ...two day auction...sold for $750,000...today, probably 3x that.
.along with early Colt Dragoons, engraved, cased, and presentation early cap and balls from the civil war.....should have mortgaged the house.

Fox is hungry.....one thing for sure, no food gets wasted around here.

Donald Trumps Wall Will Work
After 2,000 Years, China Still Does Not Have Any Mexicans.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3352 Post by OldWin » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:36 am

Nice!
Wish I had that LeMat....... to sell. :D
Wish I had the 86......to keep. :D
Last edited by OldWin on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh Bother!" said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3353 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:42 am

Hey hey hey Six wins again! Hmm what does he get for a prize? I'm thinking a space suit that HAS been farted in ! :lol:
Well, there are 6 new puppies in the world, born last night to a friend of mine. I'm not sure if they are going to set up the webcam again or not. If they do I'll try to share the site.
There is only one Earth. Do it a favor? GET OFF.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

#3354 Post by Sixgun » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:57 am

Well guys......you can't have every fart out there. The ones to keep are the ones you accidentally or purposely released....like money, once gone, are gone forever. That's why I carry a zip lock baggie around with me. Downstairs, about half the basement is full of expanded baggies...ones from the seventies have burst.

For real...there was this guy in Philly about 20-25 years ago who saved shyt. Went by Fast Eddie...very wealthy.......He would have young guys come over to his apartment and shyt in pizza boxes and would purposely shyt in their underwear. When he was arrested, it showed the cops carrying out 20-30 Hefty bags full of dirty underwear and pizza boxes as evidence. For real, go Google "Fast Eddie..Philadelphia, pizza boxes, feces, whatever"....I'm laughing so hard right now I just shyt myself. Wonder if any of Fast Eddies family members want my underwear.....Fast Eddie died in prison of AIDS....

OK, back to normalcy.....beautiful weather...gonna get dressed and play....still have '06's to load.-----6

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3355 Post by Sixgun » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:27 am

Here it is...the kind of people who come out of Philly

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Savitz

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3356 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:44 pm

Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong but I think we need to find Sixgun something constructive to do besides farting in bags and googling about shyt.... :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3357 Post by Sixgun » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:57 pm

GunnyMack wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:44 pm
Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong but I think we need to find Sixgun something constructive to do besides farting in bags and googling about shyt.... :D
Hey..hey!!!!! I loaded 100 rds. of match grade 06........made a stand to put Stonewalls feed bucket on...... ...did a few things as to organizing in the basement and gunroom.....yapped with mom.....took Miss Apple for a run outside.......laughed reeeeaaaalllll hard on the Jussie Smollett thing.......WTF!!!??????!!!????? Oh well....the country is falling apart......

In the meantime, back at the ranch, Ole Sixgun is getting ready for the big day.......when the gunshop calls and tells him the scope mount is ready.---Jussie

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3358 Post by GunnyMack » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:12 am

You are livin the life brother!

Oh my aching knees! This trim job is wearing on me. So much up & down fitting these 3 different profiles , not 2 are the same. Most is done with various files.

So last night I watched the movie 'The Hellfighters' ,John Wayne - fighting oil fires. Anyhow in the movie the Venezuelan military uses a dune buggy and what looks like a mounted BAR while fighting insurgents. Never saw the gunner do a reload! One of the insurgents did however make a shot on a good guy at about 2-300 yards with an M1 carbine... while the guy was running!

Oh the injustice of it- why can't these prosecutors and judges grow a spine and begin to stand up to these hollyweird morons... Seriously-16 hours of community service?! If ya ask me smudgett should be made an example of... As well as these college payoff actor parents!

Looks like AOC & the Green New Deal have gone the way of the dodo.not a bit of support- those left azzed dimwits actually do have some working brain cells.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3359 Post by Sixgun » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:45 am

Damm Gunny! You and I are steered towards the same news! First, to address your issues about your knees.....it don't get no better and your a young man so to speak.....and #2, I'm sure you have a pair of cushioned knee pads there for when Jussie stops over. (Oh man! I AM the ball buster of ball busters....)

Yea....howda like dat vote..0-57 with the Dems voting "present".....you figure some of the Dems would make a statement by voting "no" but the pussies they are really shows......

A shot at 300 yards with a 6" MOA carbine? Yea.....sound about right for a Hollywood movie. Let me tell you about Barnaby Jones..remember that weekly show with Buddy Ebson? ....I guess I was in my early twenties , watching an episode (I'll never forget this one) and Barnaby Jones was in this house by himself and there were a mess of guys about 30 yards outside of the house, laying behind a log and shooting at Barnaby with lever action rifles......remember now, Buddy Ebson was well into his sixties by then.......anyway, Barnaby rushes out through the front door into the gauntlet of 30-30's and shooting, while running, a snub nosed model 36 Smith kills em all with one shot a piece...dead right there..all of them!! Two of the shots were even while his body was wretched in a twisted way, shooting under his non-gun arm. :D

OK, your laughing. .Wadda we gonna get into today? I'll figure something out.....think I'll take it easy today and shoot the hell out of that model 63 Winchester I picked up a couple of months ago....people are working so I'll get away with it...---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3360 Post by GunnyMack » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Yeah or ANY cowboy movie- guys with levers cant hit shyt but the guy on horse back can make a 200 yard shot at full gallop every time!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3361 Post by OldWin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Right up there with the 14" barreled shotgun that blows a car hood off 50 yards away......or blows someone up and back 10 feet. Ridiculous.

Oh well, ordered a case of .22 to make me feel better. :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3362 Post by Sixgun » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:08 pm

OldWin wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:37 pm
Oh well, ordered a case of .22 to make me feel better. :D
Details! Details! What kind? In my mind AND experience, NOTHING is better for all around shooting in multiple guns of multiple vintages than CCI Mini Mags...........for older guns that cannot handle the higher pressures such as early Marlins I use CCI Green Tag........those get a little pricey.....I have a case of those but I'm not going to use them regularly anymore..I'm down to about 2,000 rds....my next case ..for low velocity is going to be CCI standard velocity....I don't have a lot of experience with those but I'll give them a try....---6

I'll never use bulk ammo anymore...especially Remington junk...filthy and after a hundred rounds accuracy or whatever accuracy they have goes to shyt.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3363 Post by GunnyMack » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:45 pm

I have about 5 bricks of old Remington thunder bolt and it's not that bad, gotta be at least 20 years old.
I just got a case of CCI standard , not shot any of it yet. I too like the green tag as well as Eley tenex, that was real pricey when I got it!

If I can get the link to cut & paste the puppy cam will be up & running! Friens had a litter of 6 in the wee hours Tuesday morning.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3364 Post by OldWin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Yup. I like CCI Mini Mags and have a pile. It is what I use for a base line when checking any 22 for accuracy.
Last summer, I was looking for what bulk performed best across several of my 22s. I shot groups at 50 yards (with rifles) . I shot with Mini Mags first, then checked it against several brands of bulk packs.
The best performing load was Federal Champion. They shot about a 3/16 bigger group than CCI. I was impressed. The next was the standard Federal Bulk, about an 1/8th more.
So anyway, long story short, I bought a case of Federal Champion. Worked out to 3 cents a round.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3365 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:59 am

.03/round is a heck of a deal!! The CCI standards I got was $240/5000( including shipping)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3366 Post by OldWin » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:06 am

Thats pretty good for CCI, Gunny.

Mine was a case of 5250. After a rebate it ended up being 159 bucks if I remember right.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3367 Post by Sixgun » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:48 pm

You guys are missing something very important besides the accuracy of .22 rimfires. I learned this the hard way at the Pa. State Champs about 7 years ago.....

At the time I was using a early post war 39 that was like new, made in '47 and it loved junk Remington Hi Vel ammo..not the bulk stuff..this shyt was in the little cardboard boxes.. The evening before the match we were practicing and I shot up a couple of hundred rounds then.....on the third day of the match it was rimfire silhouette and my score was....get ready......16 out of 60....I was humiliated, embarrassed and all of those other feeling that come with stupidity...

Can't remember the exact score of each animal but it was something like this...2 x 15 chickens...and about the same for pigs and rams all just missing by a fraction.....by the end of the third animal I decided to clean the bore which is something you don't do during a match or before a match.........unless you foul.........TONS of shyt came out of the bore. Remington uses the cheapest powder in the world and it led to build up and inaccuracy.....after cleaning my nerve were shot and I did manage a 10x15 on the turkeys....

Moral.....just because something is accurate "for awhile" don't mean it's going to stay accurate.....that's why I use quality CCI.

WELL....what am I going to get into today...oh....oh.....I walked outside in my Long Johns after I got up...1:15.... and my neighbor was in his back yard (76 years old) wrestling with some big logs....I walked over and he eyed me up and down...and says, "you just get up?" Me..."yup, I love being retired".....him, "I always thought you were a white guy". Me, "na, I'm high yellow, I'll be ove rwith the Kubota". So I got the tractor and moved the logs with the the loader on the Kubota..in my long johns...yea, his wife must have been laughing her azz off...I had the hydraulic controls in one hand and a can of Skoal in the other....I used my... to steer the tractor....---6

Old Savage
Posting leader...

#3368 Post by Old Savage » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Six, only picture I have of a woman at the range I could not post here.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3369 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Just so long as you weren't in your skivvies Jack ! Heck I've been known to walk the girls in my bath robe but my closest neighbor is one 100 yards away.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3370 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Ha! City of Chicago billing that smaller scumbag 130 grand! Really hope the Feds investigate too.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3371 Post by Sixgun » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:39 pm

GunnyMack wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 pm
Ha! City of Chicago billing that smaller scumbag 130 grand! Really hope the Feds investigate too.
LOVE IT! Trumps speech tonight was fantastic...I believe there's going to be a modern version of "Night of the Long Knives" coming soon.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3372 Post by GunnyMack » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:58 am

I crashed and did not see the POTUS speech... Guess I gotta wait for Fox to rehash it.
It's heart warming to see Fox News is the most watched new outlet.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3373 Post by Sixgun » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:43 am

Hi Gunny...I'm up....11:40.....what's happening besides the continual boredom? TWO matches this weekend.....long range Buffalo match with the old single shots on Sat. and long range half scale benchrest silhouette on Sunday. Gonna get the old 40-82 all ready along with the Colt 6940......--6

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3374 Post by Pitchy » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:38 am

Not much new watching the snow melt and the drive get muddy.
Made a few wood pulleys that`s about it. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
He was the best little dog i ever had !!!!!
Sometimes I don`t even understand myself.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3375 Post by GunnyMack » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Well Six I hope you luck in the matches!!
Today has been spinning down the vortex... nothing going right!

Dont have wifi on the job so I'll check out your pulleys later Pitchy.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3376 Post by Sixgun » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:42 pm

Ahh...said phuck it on the Buffalo match...figured one a week is enough...rather go to the biggie on Sunday.

My little buddy is back..same time every night.....looking mighty healthy...I bet he goes 18 pounds.--6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3377 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:51 am

Yes that fox hasn't missed many meals!

Watch your little 'sick' yorkie with that fox hanging around.

I see you made him a handicapped ramp, I made 3 for Dixie. 1 out the back door and 1 for each end of the deck.

Well today is a work party at the club. We have to post 2 miles of the river, both sides, cut up a few trees, pull out / cut down multflora rose bushes. Now to decide, do I bring my quad or the Ranger...?

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3378 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:34 pm

So Six how did your 1/2 scale match go? Did your 77s get the job done? Come on show us your medals!!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3379 Post by Sixgun » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:28 pm

Gunny...the handicap ramp is for me.....when I get wood for the wood stove, I pull the wheelbarrow with the fancy pistol grip handles right in the house and up to the wood holder...simplicity at its finest.

Loooooonnnnggg day...being that it is Sunday, we can't shoot till noon and practice is from 12-1 then bs in between. Did not get done till around four.....the wind today was the worst yet...more worse than a couple of weeks ago.....coming from three directions.....6 300 meter pigs, six turkeys, four 500 meter rams, and four 200 meter. chickens. Have no reason for the misses at the chickens...I believe I got tired by then and was not pulling the sluggish heavy Colt trigger very well while the guys with the 1 pound crispy triggers had no issues. Shot a 20...same as last match but with more turkeys than ever before which I attribute to the 77's ....on the Rams I was aiming on the left side to hit the far side...four of the first five...then the wind changed to double the speed....missed the next five.....was holding a foot to the left and was still hitting after the other end...sucked...pizzed me off and sealed my fate for the 200 meter chickens...when I get pizzed, I can't shoot. That's why the champions always win,,,they hold their cool.

By next match the BAR should be ready and when I hit one of those square on, it should send the silhouette 15' up on the bank....nobody uses a powerful cartridge...6.5 with 139's are about the biggest...maybe one other 308...I'm gonna push those 150 BT Noslers 2800 ....gonna phuck those targets up. If they don't I'll pull some bullets from WW2 AP ammo and reload them...one way or the other I'm gonna win against those inanimate pieces of steel. There! That's maturity!---6 :D

Oh..
Oh........guess what I shot today before the match started????? I get a tap on my shoulder.."hey Jack, I got something for you to see...brought it up with you in mind".........walked to the end of the firing line and there on the bench was a heavy gun with a long belt hanging out of it..... :D ...Billy, who owns a gunshop tells me, "it's cocked and ready to go so go have fun"
A SAW 249...semi auto...I ripped off about 30-40 rounds....$8500....

Had a kid there who knows how to use a phone...don't they all?....took a nasty pic of me but the pic is about the SAW.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3380 Post by OldWin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:03 pm

Cool! Sounds like a fun day buddy. Sorry about the wind.
Another good bullet for your 06 is the 165gr HP Game King. Those things shoot like crazy in every 06 I have.
Hey! Nice "Hick Pic" buddy! :D
Hit the indoor range this Saturday with the oldest boy. I'm in between ranges right now. Normal range is still snowed in, and my winter range access road is sketchy. Don't want to tear it up.
Got my 300BO brass manufacturing under way this weekend. Should be able to pound em out after a little more checking and proofing. I will post some pics.
Headed to my son's place in Virginia on Wednesday. Probably the last trip before they head back to Alaska.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3381 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:10 am

Hi Jay! Why are you sorry about the wind? You did not cause it to be so nasty. :D

Still snow???? Whew! Winter is over here. Was chilly today...low to mid forties...

Man! You get around..to VA! Does that stand for "Valley of Armalites? I got this military kick lately..I really want a SAW with the belt feed.

Tell you boy I said Hi and to stay away from beer because if I have to stay from it, so does he!---6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3382 Post by OldWin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:36 am

Well......I may have caused that wind. Did it smell bad? :D
Yeah, I hear you with the SAW. You should get one.....then give it to your buddy OldWin. :D
OldSaw........ that's catchy. :D

Yeah, we haven't been down since January, so my wife gets the "grandson withdrawals". :D
We are going to make the trip with them to Alaska this summer. Should be quite a road trip!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3383 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:28 am

Six , the rain & wind was why I stayed home , first off I hate driving in the rain anymore- wipers annoy me to no end! Secondly, ya ever see what a clay bird does in a 25 mph wind? They dance like cat on a hot tin roof!
I figured you were gonna have a heck of a time in the wind...

Are you really going to drive to Alaska? Just remember there are NO handguns allowed in Canada !!! Hey I bet that would get you in the Guinness book of world records- OldWin snow blow's a trail from ME to Alaska!! :lol:

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3384 Post by OldWin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:20 am

Haha yeah, that'd be something, Gunny!
We aren't driving from here, though.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3385 Post by fordwannabe » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 am

Well boys Saturday was a win for old fordwannabe. Got a call from a buddy of mine that works at a large sporting goods retailer in Hamburg PA. He was all in a tizzy can’t really talk look at the pics....and call me back.
Ewww a mystery!
No text with pics hmmm. No text with....aha a text with pics of a Marlin carbine ohhhhh.
At this time I am not buying guns because I am looking to buy my retirement home and pay off all debt so that after my birthday in 2025 I can join the unemployed. I have been turning down guns that I normally would buy.
I looked at the pics and noticed the rear ladder sight. I know I can’t afford it right now but instead of nope not interested, I texted what caliber and how much?
He replies don’t know what caliber but $100.😳
Ok I want it but why $100. A guy came in with three guns he wanted to be rid of and they were not going to buy any of them but they were cheap so they were gonna get the shotguns not the rifle because it had a crack in the receiver. My buddy told the manager “he had a guy who would buy that even if it was cracked” for double what they were gonna offer the guy, so they bought it. It is a Model 93 32hps(High Pressure Special) saddle ring carbine with traces of the case colors on the receiver, very good wood, the blued parts are still nice and a mirror bore. Buttplate, buttstock, upper tang, and receiver all same four digit serial number.
As to the “crack”...it is back by the saddle ring and when I disassembled the rifle no sign of a crack on the inside of the frame anywhere AND when the lever is closed the “crack” continues onto the lever. It’s my opinion it’s a scratch but I will strap it down to a leadsled and fire with a string the first two shots. $111.00 OTD. Wahoo
No you can’t buy it for $161.00 like my brother offered me.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3386 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:42 am

I'm up! 11:31.......dropping off AOC at the pool...........wait, might be AOC AND HRC with a bit of Adam Schiff thrown in for good measure...long one.....been fermenting all night........didn't get to bed until about 1.

Yea....Talked to Tom last night and he waa ecstatic about the Marlin SRC....absolute highway robbery.....THATS how you buy them. One that same note, a guy from the gunclub is gonna stop at the house soon and wants to see an 86 I have....in terms of cash we were talking between 35 and 45. He says, "OK, but knowing you, you probably paid $300 for it. :D I said, "close, but no tomato".

On a second thought, took a walk outside and it does stink....."Old Win" is going to be renamed "Old Wind".

Well? What's cooking today? Mmmmmmm....looks like another exciting day of feeding th animals, cleaning guns from the weekend, polishing brass, talking/lying on Leverguns, .blasting out a few farts, ......life's exciting , ain't it? ---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3387 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Well where are the Pictures of this SRC... ?!

Crown moulding today, got a large majority of it put up. Hopefully tomorrow we will get it kicked in the azzz.

Still not heard from Heritage Guild, last week the manager at the Easton store told me they had kicked my resume up to corporate so I guess I have to be patient...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3388 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:48 pm

Dunno about Tom's SRC......can't figure him out...here's a guy who knows every road in Pennsylvania and can take apart an entire car and put it back together..but he can't post pictures!

Well, I ain't much better. I was so happy there was a guy at the club to take my picture and send it to me in a email....must have taken me an hour to figure out how to save it and post it here.

Hey! Watching the news..some rapper got shot and kilt. OK, let's start a list and name anyone who cares. Well? Well? Figured...no one gives a shyt......that means 30 less babies fathered by 30 different women that we have to pay for.---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3389 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Hmm, I know a lot of roads here, I can take a cart apart AND I can post pics from my phone.. :D

Do you mean a candy bar Wrapper? I couldn't care less !

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3390 Post by fordwannabe » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 pm

Gunny, Six is correct! this dude cannot post pics. But it ain’t just me, Mrs fordwannabe and fordwannabe jr can’t get it to work either. I have sent pics to Blaine many times and he post them for me.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3391 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:22 pm

From a smart phone or tablet/laptop?
If it's from your phone you probably need to get a resizing app.
From a tablet or laptop ya might need to reduce the quality of the pic or crop it down.
I had trouble posting pics too but once I got the resize app it's so easy even Six could do it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3392 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Well, that explains it. Tom....you are exonerated....if Jr. can't do it, there's something wrong with the equipment.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3393 Post by OldWin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Well if this ole hick can do it.......
Yes, that's what I do. I use an app on my phone that resizes the pictures.
It's called.......you guessed it...Reduce Photo Size.
They have to keep it simple for we'uns. :D

And man, FW.
I NEVER get deals like that. NEVER.

Griff
Posting leader...

#3394 Post by Griff » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:53 am

Pics... pics... Did someone say pics? Ya know there's a whole set of instructions on the "One-Sticky" page on just how to post pics. Hobie did such a good job with the instructions, even I can do it!!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3395 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:02 am

As long as the size is 640x 640 it seems like the pic just jumps right into the thread.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3396 Post by Sixgun » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:57 am

Getting ready for Saturday ...got up at 10!!!! Tomorrow will be nine and that's about as good as it gets till Sat. when it's 6:30.

Ok. What's be happin' in da hood? Where's the 300 Trump man? Next day and I'm still laughing....

Bought another long eye relief Nikon on Saturday at the club....still NIB for a buck and a quarter for a $250 scope.....that makes three of these and I still don't have them on a rifle.......been meaning to buy a half dozen of those Pearson scope mounts for leverguns......have one and it works great..I wanna put some on an 86.....

Oh well....just flushed Kamala Harris away down the liquid vortex to the great cistern in the ground....---6

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3397 Post by fordwannabe » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:47 am

The one sticky shows how to post pics using photosuckit.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

#3398 Post by Old Savage » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Are these basically the same gun in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3399 Post by Pitchy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Six how ya doing, nice picture of the wild man. 8)
I can`t find much to talk about in here but care about everyone for sure. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
He was the best little dog i ever had !!!!!
Sometimes I don`t even understand myself.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3400 Post by fordwannabe » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:56 pm

Look who’s here! Good to see ya Pitchy. How ya feeling?