M1 Garand (camp fire)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Re: M1 Garand (camp fire)

#3301 Post by 3leggedturtle » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:08 pm

All BS aside I bet you do. Dont you like it when things work out. I just ordered 7000 rounds of 22 and 22 mag so i'm a smilin' bob right now! :D You gonna start making videos?
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage: The Original short action, compact, high velocity cartridge.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3302 Post by OldWin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Sounds like a good day, buddy! Can't beat a great day at the range.
Even better when everyone is swooning over one of your guns. :D
"Oh Bother!" said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

#3303 Post by 3leggedturtle » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:22 pm

I won I won, Sixgun i want the BAR! But you can use it the rest of this year.... :mrgreen:
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3304 Post by GunnyMack » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:26 pm

I figured a base could be made! Nice to know that BAR is that accurate! You are gonna be the bell of the ball when you get that scope set up!!

Todd ya get the gun but not the base & ya gotta buy your own glass!! :lol:
There is only one Earth. Do it a favor? GET OFF.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

#3305 Post by Sixgun » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Shyt!!!! Got to award Turtleman something....mmmmmm......sorry, I won the BAR on the last page....mmmm... .....

Ok Turtleman.....I award you 7,000 rounds of 22 ammo.....Gunny will send it to ya as soon as he gets it....if you don't get it in time, Jay will let you drive his Hemi truck for a year...and......he will buy the gas!....sound fair..to you?

Whew.....these award banquets will drain ya.......I hardly have anything left.--6
Donald Trumps Wall Will Work
After 2,000 Years, China Still Does Not Have Any Mexicans.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3306 Post by GunnyMack » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:32 pm

Sixgun wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Shyt!!!! Got to award Turtleman something....mmmmmm......sorry, I won the BAR on the last page....mmmm... .....

Ok Turtleman.....I award you 7,000 rounds of 22 ammo.....Gunny will send it to ya as soon as he gets it....if you don't get it in time, Jay will let you drive his Hemi truck for a year...and......he will buy the gas!....sound fair..to you?

Whew.....these award banquets will drain ya.......I hardly have anything left.--6
Wait a minute!!?? Didnt I start the LAST page...? Yes I did...what did I win? I'm already gassing up a hemi, a Cummins & 4 labradors...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3307 Post by OldWin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Well, I at least need it tonight. Gotta haul home some I beams from work.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

#3308 Post by Sixgun » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:05 pm

GunnyMack wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:32 pm
Sixgun wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Wait a minute!!?? Didnt I start the LAST page...? Yes I did...what did I win? I'm already gassing up a hemi, a Cummins & 4 labradors...

Yes Gunny...you did win the last page prize...remember? You said you won it so many times that you felt obligated to donate your prize winnings to me....that how I got the BAR. YOUR A GREAT GUY GUNNY!!

As for that homie up north, he is hauling me some I beams I need for a project. Another great guy!

Hey ! What ever happened to our fearless leader...the guy waaaay up north? He's been AWOL since the ninth. Hope his tongue ain't froze to something metal out in the woods or maybe his king sized crossbow backfired on him sticking him to a bale of hay.

3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

#3309 Post by 3leggedturtle » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:22 pm

If the weather hadnt changed so much this weekend i might tried to stop by and see if Pitchy's gate was still electrified, or if he had the "coffee is strong and ready sign" lit up. We was sposed to get 50's and sunny this weekend, now its gonna be 39-43 with a rain and snow mix possible saturday afternoon to sunday nite.. Sixgun i really don't want your BAR, how bout you just send me 26lbs of 223 and 9mm brass? 🐢

Griff
Posting leader...

#3310 Post by Griff » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Started off the day with only one goal... bet the Honda engine mounted in the golf cart... get it fired up. Okay... got one of 'em done. Plus, since the new throttle control ECM came in, figured I'd install it and hopefully get my cruise control back. Okay, got that done, but when I went to test the cruise control, I found I had a brake noise...

38K miles and one wheel's brake pads were gone! Literally, metal of the pad backing to metal of the rotor. Disassembled the brake and found the caliper was sticking, and the rotor was very badly pitted. So, now I have new brakes on the rear, no cruise control, and only a couple of ideas as to why the cruise still doesn't work.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3311 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:04 am

A few days ago I sent a PM to Pitchy, not heard back...

I had a caliper stick , replaced it,pads and it still stuck. Talked to a neighbors mechanic son, seems the soft rubber brake lines in use start to peel off the inside walls of the tubing. Pieces of the tubing get stuck in the caliper and make them stick. So I changed the line,caliper,pads and rotor- all better!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3312 Post by Sixgun » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:51 am

Griff......you got 38,000 miles on a golf cart??!!? What do you do, drive it from Texas to Donald Trumps course in Scotland?

Whew! Thought I saw it all...golf cart with more miles on it than my Jeep!

Anyway, what's be happin'? Raaaaiiiinnnnyyyyy day here in la la land. Had the AR apart last night..again.....the bolt face is now
officially destroyed with a third of it all chewed up from the gases. Everything still has a use though...I can use it when testing extreme loads.

I love those Nosler BT 150 grainers for 30 caliber......after seeing what they can do I'm gonna get me a thousand of em.....

Well?....gonna head downstairs to play.

Somebody better check on Pitchy.....maybe his beard got caught in the lathe in the workshop...ouch!---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3313 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Hey Sixgun!! I found you an ORANGE 4 door Rubicon!!!

Buddy of mine has(had) a quad with 14,000 miles on it! That was last time I was in Colorado... 2008 so who knows how many miles on it since then!!

I haven't heard anything on my PM to Pitchy..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3314 Post by Sixgun » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:16 pm

GUNNY! I'm excited! For real? Is it for sale? I'd love to have a foe-doe (Ebonics) just to use when I'm going to the gun club. This way I can preserve mine in the garage..I'm getting worried...49,000 "highway miles" on mine and it still looks and runs new but I noticing scratches in the back from pulling guns in and out. "Ole Yeller" my yellow '89 YJ runs great and all but.....you know, zero creature comforts .....the soft top rig I have on it might as well be no soft top...or any kind of a top.

Mom's foe doe is off limits.

On a different note I cruised on down to Millers Sporting Goods to BS with the boys.....I asked Billy.....hey! "Might be a strange question but do you have any short AR magazines laying around?" I use these when competing off the bench so the mag ain't digging in the bench top and aggravating me. Shyt! He dug out this big box out of the back and started fishing around and he came up with TWO of them....little five rounders...maybe 10 rounders...ain't tried em out yet....and both are marked "COLT"!!!

Then.....then.....I was being nosey and noticed a long skinny plastic bag in dat (Ebonics) bag with a tag on it that said, "Colt Match Target complete bolt carrier". Ooooooooooo... ....woodie time......"how much Billy Bob?" "Buck and a quarter and I'll throw the mags in"...... .....large woodie!

So dats it...end of excitement.....

Look at dis (Ebonics) soft top......a conglomerate of canvas designed by me.....I WANT yo buddies JK...---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3315 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:40 pm

I'll try to find the dealer website for ya! Looks like it brandy new. Hang on a mite.

www.teamwelshjeepchrysler.com

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3316 Post by Sixgun » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Thanks Gunny...don't see it listed yet.....I get so aggravated on car dealers websites.....first, they don't let you look at the pre used stuff until you filter through all of the other bs....then you get redirected....and redirected.....

Be easier if I just dropped a new motor in the YJ and a new soft top.---6

You hear any hollering up your way? Maybe Pitchy fell in a ditch ....gotta get Turtleman to check on him. :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3317 Post by GunnyMack » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Nope not heard a peep- but then again the past couple days I've been inside 90% of the time. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll stop and try to get you some info on the great pumpkin! :D
I gotta say the orange is kinda growing on me but I'd have to buy a RED one, ya know REPUBLICAN RED!!!!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3318 Post by Sixgun » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:07 pm

Well...well...a jersey resident wanting a dark color like red?.....I will never have a dark color...even here in Pa. people will pull out in front of you if you don't stand out. One thing about my orange Jeep with the big tires, yellow D-rings on the bumpers, aggressive look...people see me coming. If they ride up my azz, they see the license plate "SIXGUN", along with other gun stickers...they slowly back off.....I don't bother no one and I expect the same.

Driving anymore is really getting scaring.....people think their business is more important than your business..

What I'd like to have is a tank with wheels...complete with a 105 cannon and movable turret.....I figure AP rounds would be enough..don't want too much collateral damage.......when some Prius, Range Rover, Mercedes, or BMW attempts to run me off the road........BAMM!......

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3319 Post by OldWin » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Ok buddy, I've sat back and held my tongue long enough!
You HAVE to do something with the old YJ. :D
You got the time now, and the space. If the motor is soft, pull that sucker, get some mounts from Advance Adapters, and drop a small block Chevy in that baby.
You can do the whole thing as a kit now, wiring and all.
Then, while we are spending YOUR money, lets put in an SM465 tranny and an Atlas twin stick transfer with a 3.8:1 4Lo.
Let me know when it's done and we will start on the suspension. :D
You're welcome, old buddy.........any time. :D
Last edited by OldWin on Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3320 Post by GunnyMack » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:59 am

Six my work truck is a 2007 Ram 2500 quad cab and 8' bed, Flame Red and matching cap- Trust me they see me coming! Few years ago the exhaust rotted off just in front of the muffler. Being a new thing stock style muffler was $380 I just got a short length of SS 4" and a down bend- now they hear me coming too!

When I had my '88 I was looking for a cummins 4BT to put in it. Each one I found was used up or way outta sight price wise. Finally sold it as it was getting rusty...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3321 Post by GunnyMack » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 am

That Jeep is definitely on that Welsh inventory, has one of their placards on front bumper- better give them a call Six!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3322 Post by Sixgun » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Wow! I'm an impulse buyer....went to sleep, got up and realized what Jay said makes all the sense in the world......stay with what I have...but shyt, the way he is talking is over 10 g's ...and we have an agreement here...money in the bank is for "needed" items....fun stuff has to come from my guns so that means the thought of parting with a couple of 86's gives me the heebie-jeebies.....

Hey Jay....I'm thinking more roadable .....my son pulls the same shyt on me, with the small block Chevy...atlas trans...bullet proof transfer case...then I have to change the rears to Dana 44's...phuck all that....lots of it is over my head.....but...I can pull the motor and drop in a "stroker 6". Same motor but stroked a bit....same trans and transfer case. I think that's what I'm going to do this summer.....new motor....kick azz soft top.....maybe a bright orange paint job.....

Still has a solid body which is unusual for a YJ....it's been mostly garaged/barned in its lifetime....phucking thing is thirty years old! Can't believe it....I remember me and the boy driving out of the dealership with it...--6

PHUCK! Just looked out the window.....third time this winter....got to repair the fence properly....

Well, no gunroom play for several hours..

Old Savage
Posting leader...

#3323 Post by Old Savage » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Hey, it's an old Jeep, just drive it around. You are retired. You should not even be where a bullet proof transfer case is needed.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3324 Post by OldWin » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:10 pm

Yes! The stroker 4.0 is awesome

3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

#3325 Post by 3leggedturtle » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:15 pm

I keep expecting Mr. Rourke and Tattoo to walk up and get in the jeep!

I always wanted to try a blooming onion, but i just cut onions up with mushrooms and fry them in butter.

Called Pitchy and left a message. 🐢

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3326 Post by Sixgun » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Yea....OS is right....my days of deep projects are done with...the motor is still great...burns no oil...lots of power.....but it does need a head gasket...leaking water in the oil...but shyt, I drove it like that for 3 or 4 years....leave the dipstick out an inch for the water to evaporate....maybe a quart a year.....

The more I think about it, I'll just put it back on the road...as is...maybe I'll get an antique tag for it...no more inspections and cheap insurance

Ahhh...phuck it...just thinking about it tires me out...I'm going downstairs and load '06'es.

Maybe I'll fart a few times...maybe choke the chicken.....great being retired.....--6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3327 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 am

Yippee, get to. Meet the newest family member today! My poor niece has been fretting every second over her little one since birth. The baby has been jaundice and her mom is just beside herself... But as far as I know is on the mend. Gotta be tough to be first time parents and not mentally prepared for the 'what ifs' .

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3328 Post by Sixgun » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 am

Yea...Gunny......I remember those days.....luckily for me, mom has a sixth sense for dealing with babies issues....she always knew when they were sick and what the sickness was. We guys, only interested in making the babies and being "forced" to provide for them also enter a different lifestyle after the babies are born. For one, blow jobs are a thing of the past and our women take on a "different look" starting with weight gains..... :D

Oh shyt....we are out of every animal food here....horse feed, shavings, cat food, chicken breasts for the dogs, and prescription "Chewy", there goes half my SS check. The only thing I can think about is how well the new scope mount on the BAR is coming along....my wife suggested I go down to the gunshop with a pair of binoculars and stare through the window, tapping my foot to hurry them along. :)

Wonder what Pitchy is doing......I bet he's tipping that 1.75 .....straight...---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3329 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:12 pm

Well Scarlet Grace is as cute as a button! Her crying really got Parker going! Yeah not getting close to the baby yet, just too excitable.

Spent the morning making a new front sight for my buddies HyScore air rifle, little rifle seems like it's very accurate at 15', longest I can get in the basement. His Sheridan Blue Streak .20 has plenty of power, just flipped the switch on a squirrel with a head shot.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3330 Post by Pitchy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:55 pm

Howdy fellers, Gunny never got a PM just checked .
First time looking in, appreciate all your concerns.
I`m not feeling good and have been keeping to myself, prostate is flaring up and pain has moved into my hip along with other problems walking with a cane.
Bad news all around my 1st.cousin was just diagnosed with prostate cancer that has spread all over and is on his way to AR for treatment as we speak.
Other than that i`ve bought a couple hay trolleys and trying to get them set uo will post about them later.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
He was the best little dog i ever had !!!!!
Sometimes I don`t even understand myself.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3331 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:09 pm

Huh, sent you the PM last week, maybe I never hit the submit button.
Sorry to hear about your cousin, hope you get to feeling better soon!

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3332 Post by Pitchy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:49 pm

Thanks Gunny, here`s one of the trolleys a NEY brand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHaG6U9urfE
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3333 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:09 pm

Hey you can set that up with a loop and get those trespassers by the ankle!! :lol:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3334 Post by Sixgun » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:37 pm

I knew Pitchy was in the woodwork...hiding.....just waiting till the right moment......then....an en-bloc with 8 rounds is quietly slipped in the mighty Garand.........rifle comes up to the shoulder....front sight is solidly placed on the recipient of the hot lead............

Whew! Glad your OK bud...we were thinking the other day that you may have had your tongue stuck to the John Deere. --6

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3335 Post by fordwannabe » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 pm

Hope you feel better soon Pitchy.
Six, did you get Stonewall squared away and his escape route fixed up?
Congratulations again Gunny. She is a cutie.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3336 Post by OldWin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:55 am

Nice to hear from you, Pitchy. Hope you feel better soon.
Hope it's getting a little more spring like out there.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3337 Post by Pitchy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:59 am

Thanks fellers, was 53 yesterday Jay and it felt good. :)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3338 Post by OldWin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 am

Morning old buddy!
It was about 40 here and windy yesterday. We have lost a lot of snow.......but still have a lot. :D

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3339 Post by Pitchy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 am

Same here snow is pretty deep but lost a lot.
Drive will be a muddy mess next.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3340 Post by OldWin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:37 am

Oh I hear you bud! Mud season! Yee haa! :shock:

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3341 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:25 am

IMG_2464.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3342 Post by Sixgun » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:39 am

fordwannabe wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 pm
Hope you feel better soon Pitchy.
Six, did you get Stonewall squared away and his escape route fixed up?
Congratulations again Gunny. She is a cutie.
Yea...for a while anyway....that's the one section of fence I have to replace...about 200 feet....have the fence, staples, barb wire for on top, posts,....but...with the rain I can't do nuttin'. My days of working in the mud are done with.

Well, what else be happin'? Nuttin here....nuttin there....nuttin in my underwear......except an AOC stain.

Griff
Posting leader...

#3343 Post by Griff » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:33 am

Nearly 3 days trying to fix the problems with the laptop... finally got it working. We've had some good weather the last few days, go part of the concrete project ready to receive new concrete, the majority of the yard is now leveled and seeded with grass... man it would be nice to have sprinklers... I ain't had sprinklers since I moved to the beach in 1979...

No Six, the 38K is on the wife's p/u... Chevy ½ ton.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3344 Post by Sixgun » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Oh!

We need some excitement here to stir things up.......hey! I made three bars of soap yesterday! Used empty cans of dog food for the moulds.....now, THATS exciting! Mmmmmmmm....... ........ .....changed the cat litter box........Picked branches up off the yard....and used em for kindling wood in the stove...........mmmmmmm.....made a new holder for my timer out of Osage Orange..........mmmmmm....dropped off 41 "celebrities" at the pool... ......addded two bags of salt to the water system.......
......gonna go and load 100 '06's that I've been talking about for three days.----6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3345 Post by OldWin » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Well, I just got up and am swilling a coffee. Looked through a Cabelas "shooting" catalog. Man, that's an outfit on it's way down.
After I get caught up on what's happening here, I'm going out in the garage and rotate the tires on the truck.
Pretty exciting times at Oldwin's place today! :D

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3346 Post by fordwannabe » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:05 pm

I am at the retina specialist getting ready to have needles poked in my eye AND THEN...FOR MORE EXCITEMENT AND FUN .....wait for it, wait....HE IS GOING TO LASER ZAP A BUNCH OF LEAKING BLOOD VESSELS IN MY LEFT EYE. Yea!!! Oh the glory of it all🤠.
The really sucky part is that because of our crappy insurance it will cost me the equivalent of a decent Winchester 1894 in 38-55 for all this fun.
Ok so hoooooow bad was your day, Again?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3347 Post by Pitchy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:11 pm

Well it could be worse ya could have a pain in your butt and hip so ya can`t walk half the time. :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3348 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:41 pm

Gee guys was I the only one that worked today?!? :D I've been helping an old friend finish up a job so he can go start another. Boy talk about sore knees! Base mouldings is getting harder and harder. The door casing has a lot of profile and the base has to be 'inlet' and it's a finicky business not to mention time consuming! Hopefully tomorrow the base will be done then a 2 part crown moulding!!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3349 Post by Sixgun » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Well, another day FULL of rain.....the front yard is now a lake with zero chance of drying up before the grass grows..oh well.

It's a shame Tom you have to spend so much money on your brown eye...I was getting ready to offer you a real nice 38-55 Winchester for $1500 but....oh well,

Now, for today's guessing game, here is a 19 year old picture....in my hand is a $20,000 handgun..in the other is a rare 1886 SRC in 45-70 with a special order shotgun butt stock....some how, don't know, but the SRC followed me home several months later....the handgun went to a wealthy guy in Texas. So.....what is the handgun? It was a gun that saw practically no use and very possibly one of the nicest examples in existence. ---6

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3350 Post by fordwannabe » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

It’s a LeMat. Revolver rounds (c&b) and a shot barrel in the middle. Did I win the 38-55?