M1 Garand (camp fire)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump Is Supported And No One Takes The "High Moral Road".

Re: M1 Garand (camp fire)

#3501 Post by Sixgun » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Naaaaa......ain't gonna happen tomorrow Gunny.....on the "win".....it's lever action silhouette day. I'm called "Sixgun", not "Levergun".... :D I'm sure I'll do OK and beat most guys.....but..but.......i dunno, i lost my confidence in off hand rifle shooting.....getting harder and harder to keep a sharp front sight......

Well....gotta be up in 6 hours.-----6 for 6
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Tom, You Can't Have It!!

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3502 Post by fordwannabe » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:06 pm

I believe I am reply 3500 on this thread. I won! gimme that zipper old man. Well that didn’t sound exactly right now did it.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa....Where Trump Is Supported And No One Takes The "High Moral Road".

#3503 Post by Sixgun » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Bring Ben's....go home with like new Zipper.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3504 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:57 am

Yeah I saw the numbers last night, page 71 !
Yeah I hear ya on the front sight, mine are a bit fuzzy too. But ya gotta be positive Six- ya gotta WANT to win!
It's foggy here, ya might have a late start.
There is only one Earth. Do it a favor? GET OFF.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3505 Post by OldWin » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:03 am

Don't get down, Six.
The fact is, you shoot better than most people of any age.
I lament my own "fuzzy sight syndrome". I have always been blessed with excellent vision. When I was young, my eyes were excellent, but I'm actually a better shot now. Some days are better than others, but......
Last week, the oldest and I hit an indoor range. These places magnify my old eyes, and the front sight was a ball of fuzz. In spite of this, I shot really well and smoked the kid. :D
Gotta take the wins when we can get em.
"Oh Bother!" said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3506 Post by fordwannabe » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:51 am

:P Bens being plural .......OK I will bring two Bens and my certification of being the 3500th reply on this post. AND I AM SURE THAT WILL BE ENOUGH. Yea me.
Ok back to realville I gotta go get a load of stone and topsoil this morning to fill a couple holes a certain yellow fuzzball made exploring for dinosaur bones or some such.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3507 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:13 am

fordwannabe wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:51 am
:P Bens being plural .......OK I will bring two Bens and my certification of being the 3500th reply on this post. AND I AM SURE THAT WILL BE ENOUGH. Yea me.
Ok back to realville I gotta go get a load of stone and topsoil this morning to fill a couple holes a certain yellow fuzzball made exploring for dinosaur bones or some such.
Yep I have a black fuzz ball that does the same thing! Last Sunday I'm shoveling dirt into a low spot and Parker is digging it out just as fast! - little creep!
CORRECTION- Parker AND Winnie I just caught digging up one of the bushes in the yard!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3508 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:53 am

Finally got one of my favorite muzzle loaders back from a friend!
20190413_114836-800x600.jpg
They were having racoon problems so I loaned my door jamb gun to them. Never found a DRT coon but it was set off many times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3509 Post by Pitchy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:34 pm

That`s pretty cool Gunny 8)

We made a bow saw today.

Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
He was the best little dog i ever had !!!!!
Sometimes I don`t even understand myself.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3510 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Hey nice saw! Now ya gotta start cutting firewood!!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3511 Post by Sixgun » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Well....back from the gunclub....finished as expected.....the pre war 39 for small bore and the 1894 Marlin 44-40 for pistol caliber......eeehhhh......nothing great...nothing bad......had a LOT of laughs. This guy was telling me about his hunting trip last year in Africa.........different culture does not describe it...it's another world. According to him, South Africa has taken a turn for the worse since whitey turned over power. Corruption, along with animal instincts pretty much rules now. Sometime I'll tell you guys about what the government tells its people on how to prevent aids.

Gunny....I like that contraption you have there....what's it do, set off a primer?

In the morning we were all in the new minor clubhouse and the match director was giving us the low down on the days events.....this room is not the main clubhouse, just a big single room near the firing line to handle sign ups etc. so we don't have to walk 200 yards to the main clubhouse. Because it's a new room there's nothing in it..bare walls, a few tables with lots of folding metal chairs. Any sound reverberates loud. Anyway, there's about 25 guys in there and in between discussions I blasted a fart on the metal chair....as hard and forceful as I could.....it was so loud one guy said, "hey! It ain't shooting time yet." :lol:

Yea, that was the highlight of the day......things were going so slowly I left after the two morning matches as the last match would not be done until about 5.

Well...I got guns to clean.---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3512 Post by GunnyMack » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Six I was laughing before you finished that sentence- I knew you farted !!

That is one style of a door jamb gun. Its .32. I usually load it with 10gr of black, paper towel wad and bird shot, it plays hob on mice! Little peanut butter smeared on the underside of the pan and BOOM! just gotta keep the dogs away!!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3513 Post by OldWin » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Haha! Classy, bro! :D

Nice saw Pitchy! I have a nice old timey one my grandfather had.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3514 Post by Pitchy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Thanks Gunny and Jay, was so much fun we went out and made another but different design.
Sounds like ya had a good day Six.

Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3515 Post by Sixgun » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:11 pm

Pitchy wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 pm
Final post, i`m done in this thread and will not reply any more.
I can only take so much.
Hey ole pal...whatcha doin'? You startin' to like us again?

Ya see.....now, click your heels together.....three times....and repeat after me..."there's no place like home". :D ----6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3516 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:48 am

Six I found exactly what you need! I guarantee you will win EVERY match from now on!!!

New next-gen Army 50mm cannon destroys targets in live-fire demo

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/new-next-g ... -fire-demo

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#3517 Post by Pitchy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:46 am

Take a deep breath Six i`m here , i like to take part in the whole board.
Too me this thread has turned into a chat room for a few and i`m not into that so if i don`tb post don`t worry i may not for a while but thanks for the welcome. :)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3518 Post by OldWin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 am

Yeah. This is kind of strange, Twilight Zone kinda place.
They way I look at it, it keeps our "crazy" from spilling over into too much of the rest of the forum.
We haven't been locked out or banned yet........ :D
So.......There's that. :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3519 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:28 pm

This thread has allowed our crazy to come to light- it's a good thing... I think!?

So today I decided to go trout fish before the rain hits. I got over to the club, had the place all to myself. First thing I loose 2 flies! Work my way down stream and what do I find?! A Koi about 10-12 lbs. I tried to get my little trout net on it- NOT! It swam out into fast water and got swept downstream. I chased it down again but this time I rerigged with 10lbs test and a big salmon fly so I could try to snag it in the hopes of getting it out of the stream and into a settling pond. Well I hooked that fish 4 different times but just couldn't land it with a 10 ft 4weight rod! I chased it a good 200 yards, finally it broke my line so I went back to trout , landed 3 rainbows and 3 Browns.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3520 Post by Sixgun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:35 pm

OldWin wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 am
Yeah. This is kind of strange, Twilight Zone kinda place.
They way I look at it, it keeps our "crazy" from spilling over into too much of the rest of the forum.
We haven't been locked out or banned yet........ :D
So.......There's that. :D
Right! I like that thinking Jay.....(before I forget, don't you forget about that pile of stones....I moved em). (I'm being serious in the forthcoming statement)..........Everyone has "crazy" in them. Civilization keeps it suppressed for those that care.....I don't....to a degree.....You gotta know how to "walk the line" between civilized behavior and behavior that sends you to the "big house" and that ain't easy with the rest of people in civilization who have been slowly regressing back to the uncivilized state. Yes, this is why we need guns more than anytime in the history of the U.S. of A.

I have few friends and a million acquaintances......just the way I like it. I consider the guys who are regularly on this M-1 Garand thread to be friends but like as in all friends in life, I can't be there for everybody when they have a bug up their azz just like they can't be there for me when the bug burrows deep in my azz.....which it does more frequently as I age. I've found out the overwhelming majority of people on this forum are here to get what they can get for themselves and they would not throw you a rope if you were drowning..........you wanna see proof?........Everyone here is my friend when I'm selling stuff for half of what's it's worth but they totally ignore you at other times. Thats why I like this M-1 Garand Post We can be ourselves....

The hypocrisy here is similar to the majority of civilization.....the "prayer requests" really make me laugh....I've always said, "put your money where your mouth is" when you really want to help someone. I can more easily package up all this shyt I sell and drop it off at the auction house and get the full amount of what's it's worth minus 20% without the hassle of individually packaging everything up, write the ad, deal with 20 private messages, take it to the post office...eat the shipping costs....I've even shipped rifles..and not junk rifles...before getting the check. Oh! I also forgot...I'm probably the "poorest guy" here on this forum, never exceeding 44K........this all leads to "when people have a bug up their azz", that's their problem and they should attempt to do what Jesus really said, "help until it hurts"......not some worthless words that are forgotten when their favorite TV program comes on.

Well..gotta go! Big storm coming!...(can you say a prayer so a thunderstorm don't take my Colts away) :D ---6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3521 Post by OldWin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:43 pm

Woo! You ok bud? Man, I didn't mean to push a button. :D
I do hear you, though. Most "friends" are fair weather. I have very few.
I know you have been straight up with me. More than fair, actually. I certainly hope I have been the same with you, Six.
As for "crazy", yes, we all have some. Friends know what those things are and how to poke at them when they know someone well.
Cause of that, they know where the line is. Everyone likes to play around a little, but I wouldn't want to hurt or offend a friend.

Oh! I forgot.
Be careful in that storm, buddy.
Colts? You mean you have some left? I missed some?
Hmmmm....... :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3522 Post by Sixgun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Yea...Jay...the older I get the more disgusted I get with people....of course Jay..your one of the best....I wouldnt waste my time writing to a low life. I truly wished you and a few others here lived closer to each other.

There's an individual in the family who had a personal disaster a few years back. This guy was telling me he saw people whom he hadn't seen in 20 years just to see his disaster......and no help was offered...they just wanted to see the disaster. He said it reminded him of when he was in a terrible car accident that left him in the hospital for a few weeks, all busted up, unable to even walk. The poor guy was out of work for five months. ALL of his buddies and other family members whom he used to do favors for and they used to party at his house, eating, drinking, going home with shyt all of a sudden deserted him.....not even an offer to cut his grass. He was telling me that he laughs about it today as he did great in life, has a super personal family, lots of loot, no headaches, excellent health, and like me, a mess of guns, although his are not as nice as mine. :D ....and the others are either dead, broke, or in bad health....you know, living on the edge. Yep, ya reap what you sow and these others never sowed....always "living large, thinking everyone envied them.......him and I always did see eye to eye.

Yea....people wonder why people become recluses..... :D The "6".

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3523 Post by OldWin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Yup. I've said it many times. I wish you, Pitchy, Gunny, Griff, FW, and a few were closer to each other. Be a hoot.
What an army Army that'd be! :D
Strangely, like you, I ain't very social. Wife and I keep to ourselves. We are like minded and get along well so we don't need a lot of outside fluff.
I told our son's that if you have 3 friends in your life you can count on, you have lived well. I believe that.
There are worse things than being poor. The older I get, the more I realize the truth of it. Gotta stay positive. I'm far from rich, but I'm happy with what I have. That's the key.
Buddy of mine just got paroled from work with basically full pay, at 51.
He has 18% of his heart.
I may be at work right now, but I wouldn't trade places.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3524 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:09 am

Jay...that's a tough one on your buddy...51....he could be here today and gone tomorrow.....

Yep...me and mom too.......stay to ourselves mostly...she does have her family next door but other than them, it's just us and the Atglen gunclub!

Well, it's 1 am...gotta get up early tomorrow...hopefully by 11.....gonna go to Costco and buy us an outdoor pavilion.-6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3525 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:58 am

Yeah you two are 100% correct! Buddy of mine since grade school moved to CO about 5 years ago, he don't reply to texts,email so I'm just going my own way. I actually have very few people that I socialize with, I don't want to hear the whining,don't need the drama. Yup recluse- I'd like to find a nice dry cave to move into! :lol:

I think if we all lived closer we might never get anything but shootin & bull shyttin done!! :D

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#3526 Post by gamekeeper » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:59 am

As a infrequent visitor here, I have enjoyed the humor and camaraderie you guys have, like I've said before I don't have much to add to the conversation here, my life has very little " crazy " in it anymore and as for interesting stuff you'd all die of boredom listening to my forays with a .22 or .410 ( thanks to UK gun laws ) but I consider you all friends despite the Ocean between us. Six, I hear you, I have had two marriages go down the pan due to so called friends, and since I retired non of my "work buddies" have contacted me except for favours and advice. The older I get the more I enjoy my own company. This thread has a fair share of BS mixed with interesting stuff. Long may it reign.... :D
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3527 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 am

22s & 410's are ALWAYS welcome GK!!!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3528 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:03 am

Oh time for another tangent!!
Today is Winnie's birthday! 9 today, seems like just the other day she was a little black fuzz ball!
19 kids and not ONE sent her a birthday card :lol:
1FBFAFAA-1E98-4357-A584-20C6EB3D8517.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#3529 Post by OldWin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:23 am

Happy Birthday Winnie!

GK,
You are ALWAYS welcome, my friend.
I may be the furthest east on this here forum. If you make it across the Atlantic, you are welcome at my shack anytime.
You'd probably fit in better in my neighborhood anyhow!
Lots of us hermit hillbillies. :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3530 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:40 am

Hey Sixgun- any word on our BAR scope base?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3531 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Oh shyt...where do I start? Got up late..again.......nothing on the scope mount Gunny......the smith told me two weeks to a month and it's soon coming to a month. I don't pester those guy because if you do, they will take 6 months. The following is how I operate and I have done this a half dozen times......I ask for a ballpark time span......I think the job through as to detail/difficulty.........I patiently wait three times the time they told me...then I go pick the gun up and tell them I won't be back..no excuses.

Gamekeeper...you have no idea how interesting your posts are.......like Jay said, we are a bunch of backwoods hicks and it's nice to see how cultured people live. For real, no BS. I was watching the history channel on WW2 and the Americans and the British were fighting along side of each other against the Germans....An American was telling a story and how he was hunkered down with a Brit during a fire fight and bullets were whizzing all around. The Brit calmly puts down his rifle and gets out his canteen and tea and asks the American, "let's take a tea break". THATS culture ...and big balls. :D

OK...where from here? Oh! Winnie and the 19 black kids! (Is Winnie here name? Sounds like it should be Lakeigha LaShawn Williams. They look nice Gunny..for real....I believe we all would be lost without our furry friends.

Funny thing....I always start my day happy and I get more miserable as the day goes on. It usually happens when I'm around other people, the phone starts ringing, (hey, can you do this?)....so, I think me and mom will take a ride to Costco to buy me a 12 x 14' kit pavilion......normally 2G's now at 1300....all cedar...it's on their website.....I've been pricing these things already built and they are 8-14K!!!!! Can't believe it...our 12x24 horse run in has twice to three times the lumber and was only 4400. I don't mind spending money but I won't be screwed into giving a 300% profit.---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3532 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Well I kinda figured the base for the BAR wasnt going to be a simple whipped up slap on some glass and bore site. I hope you can take some good pics when its done.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3533 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Well....one thing nice about getting semi old is that you don't have to worry about saving money anymore. You figure you just buy what you want...in reason....and hope you live another day or so. :D

So.....me and mom cruise 2 miles down the road to Costco.....I LOVE that place.....and we were looking at the pavilion they have set up in the store...very nice....it's 12x 14 ....is on a super sale...normally $1800 reduced to $1299 but I really wanted the 12 x 16 but that one is not on sale...you have to order it from the website and it's TWICE the money....$2499 as opposed to $1299 for two feet extra. The company who makes them ...Yardistry......must have made a lot of the 12 x 14's.........anyway, mom and I were discussing the size, as could we get by with a shorter one? Mom insists she wants our soon-to-get Big Green Egg cooker to be under roof.....mmmmmm.....mmmmm......do I spend another $1200 to get the size we want which is only two feet longer? Or do I use Italian ingenuity? Yea, I use Italian ingenuity, go home, drop mom off, get the Rubicon and hook up the trailer and go back and buy two of the 12 x 14's for a total of $2700 plus change...tax.... They will fit side by side real nice and the entire patio will be covered.

Buying these all set up and delivered would run 15 big ones. These are made from cedar.....Gunny...ya think cedar is OK? I figure cedar don't rot.....they weigh 1,000 pounds apiece so I don't think the wind is gonna blow them away.

All I have to do now is put them together..... :D ----I'm retired and have all the time in the world.---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3534 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Cedar is very good in the weather but it will eventually rot. So if there is any end grain that touches the ground seal it !

Are you going to put them side by side or make it twice as long?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

#3535 Post by Old Savage » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Well Six, a Big Green Egg, now you are talking, was going to get one, quite an investment. After much investigation I decided Grill Dome Infinity was better. But in the mean time I got a vortex for my 18" Weber and one of the side charcoal basket deals so the coals are on one side and the food on the other. Found I could do anything I wanted with less expense and more convenience.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3536 Post by Sixgun » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Gunny...yes...I'm going to run them together with the roof peaks in line......it's going to look like a 12x28. The peak of the house and the pavilions will be parallel. The patio is 15 x 32 so just the area where we walk out of the house is going to be open....dunno...we may cover that area and leave the far end open. The patio area gets sun all day and it's not fun to sit there. By the time I'm done there will be full cooking, electricity, ceiling fans...wifi....maybe get a 3 speed deluxe auto suck when I'm bored. The one speed auto suck I married don't work too good anymore...worn out...low rpm's....sloppy fit.....hard to start...you get the idea.

Fred.....mmmmmm...interesting...Grill Dome Infinity? Gonna look into that....the Green Egg we were interested in was a medium?....I think......it's $800 down at Brandywine Ace Pet and Farm.....they even have a guy come out and set it up for ya and educate you on the details. As we are a few weeks away from getting that I have the time to investigate...thanks!---6

Old Savage
Posting leader...

#3537 Post by Old Savage » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:51 am

That support is something to consider. Looking back over it, I see the medium egg is 15". I think the sizes for Grill Dome are 18" and 13", another consideration..There is a comparison video on YouTube.

Think I am going to do a rib roast on the Weber for Easter.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3538 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:50 am

Six , a pavilion of that size is just a sail waiting to be lifted by the wind. I strongly suggest you anchor it down!!
Is your patio concrete or pavers? You are going to need to bolt it down somehow or other.
If it's a concrete pad then you will need a post anchor base for each post, drill hole into concrete & bolt it down or it's going to be in your neighbors yard or worse- your attic!!

Griff
Posting leader...

#3539 Post by Griff » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:21 am

Gotta agree with Gunnymack about the pavilion Six. Anchor it!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3540 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:44 am

So I have the day off, tomorrow starts a couple months of a renovation. I decided I'm going to go up to Griffin &Howe and look at some fancy guns. Maybe I'll find something that strikes my fancy!

Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

#3541 Post by Bronco » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 am

When your completed you will have enough room for a shooting table :mrgreen:, to go along with the big screen TV and other stuff.
Gettin old ain't for sissies!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#3542 Post by Sixgun » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:26 am

Mmmm...OK.....mmmmm.....ok, I'm not......😑😑😑👺☠️👻💀☺️💩🤠😎😰😨😱😇🤒🙃😪😝😵😎😑😞😩😝😩. Hey, I just found a new way to be an azzhole.....looked at dat dees tings.

Anchor?.....They weigh a thousand pounds apiece. I can't even lift one corner. .....OK, is what I'll do is when we have bad winds, I'll lay my pecker on the roof to hold everything down........---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3543 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:12 am

Hey Six, remember hurricane Sandy? I know a guy that lost a half dozen run in sheds for his horses, they still haven't found them!

So the weigh a thousand pounds, how much does an airplane weigh? They get tossed around like a feather when in the air or tied to the ground!

Anyhow, Griffin & Howe had a couple 86s, 94s too. Nice #1 in 9.3x74R but I left my money at home, on purpose!!

Old Savage
Posting leader...

#3544 Post by Old Savage » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:48 am

This all happened yesterday in NE PA.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1092771946

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3545 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Some of us dont do face book....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

#3546 Post by Old Savage » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:36 pm

I don't blame you. The boogie man is over there. But I think Chrome will open the link.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3547 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Tried to open it, sign in page.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3548 Post by fordwannabe » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 am

You sign in page.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#3549 Post by GunnyMack » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm

No me no sign in to face book- me no likey socialist network. :D

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

#3550 Post by fordwannabe » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:25 am

Wow nothing going on in the campfire since Wednesday. Huh. Well yesterday Mrs fordwannabe called as her beloved little scion XB left her sitting on the side of the road. Today I am going to find out and replace what b wrong man. At 1000 I am having a safari with a buddy of mine we are going to deepest darkest you pull yard in search of the elusive unwrinkled front bumper for his 96 f150. Must keep a keen eye out for dangerous critters like chebies. Vile creatures they are. I believe my Sherpa will be carrying a .500 caliber drive Dewalt battery powered impact on this safari. Well wish me luck on our hunt for that elusive bumper and Mrs fordwannabe’s car issues. I like the way she pays her mechanic bill if I can get it fixed.🤠 see ya boys.