How !!!!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

How !!!!!!

Post by Pitchy »

Hollywood has all ways showed Indians greeting someone by raising they`er hand and saying How.
Was watching a video today about the giants that were on earth before and after the flood, the ones after were red headed and had six fingers.
The reason the Indians greeted someone that way was so they could count he number of fingers on they`er hand.
There was a quote by Buffalo Bill that said that he was talking to a Indian chief that tool him that, the chief told him these giants were three times as big as man and could run as fast as buffalo pick one up and tear a leg off and eat it on the run.
Before ya think this is all crazy there are lots of Indian legends that talk about these giants, read some from out in Nevada.
I know this is way off topic but thought ya might find this interesting and could be why the fighter planes are flying circles over my house. :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: How !!!!!!

Post by Sixgun »

Pitchy,
I can make you talk Indian..............you may ask, "how"? :D

There were no giants just like Bigfoot is a myth. There is zero evidence.

The jets flying around your place? easy...........they are doing surveillance on your 3 acre plot of weed. (Oops!)-----6
Model A Uzi’s
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Well Six the Bible is full of verses talking about the giants on earth, they were real they were the offspring from fallen Angels matting with human woman. :P
Here`s a good vid about it and i`m not trying to start a debate about it just thought some might find it interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxI6RWu0dcc
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

Sounds like those Fallen Angels are always stirring up mischief.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Yepper they`er chained in Hadies now until the end of trib but demons are all over raising and influencing people like some people in Gov.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

deleted with sincere apologies to pitchy for my irreverence....
Last edited by Ray on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

the raised hand is protocol. it's the sign language for IFF. In the PNW it is an act of war to land a boat on a tribes beach. The protocol is to wait for someone to walk down to find out what my intentions are. I raise my hand and say something to the effect that I have no weapon in my hand, my heart is open, and I request permission to come ashore.

When roving bands of warriors met unintentionally on the plains one party would raise an empty hand if they had no hostile intent, the other party might raise an empty hand, meaning we can trade or pass without combat. But if the other party raised a spear or bow, look out, it's combat for sure.

In the 1600s in northern Canada the Europeans met lots of different tribes as they explored westward from Hudson Bay. There is a famous woodcut by Raddison of one of these meetings. The trapper has one hand raised in the universal sign of peace, with the other hand open palm up and stretched toward the local guy, an offer to trade peaceably. The local guy has the same gesture, meaning he is not hostile and also wishes to trade.

This is an illustration of the Gospel. Christ offers to trade our sins for his eternal life. His gesture is formed by the cross. With nothing in our hands and open hearts we accept his sacrifice and receive his gift. Just like the illustration. Pretty beautiful protocol I'd say.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

There is no mention of six fingers but it wouldn't surprise me if it was so.
Genesis chapter 6 says;
The Nephʹi·lim were on the earth in those days and afterward. During that time the sons of the true God continued to have relations with the daughters of men, and these bore sons to them. They were the mighty ones of old times, the men of fame. 5 Consequently, Jehovah saw that man’s wickedness was great on the earth and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time. 6 Jehovah regretted that he had made men on the earth, and his heart was saddened. 7 So Jehovah said: “I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, man together with domestic animals, creeping animals, and flying creatures of the heavens, for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

I use to wonder 'how' the cross became a symbol for Christianity when its roots are in paganism and the Roman's only used stakes for execution!

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/RomanCrosses.htm
Then I found the answer, given by Jesus himself.
From the gospel of Matthew 13;

He presented another illustration to them, saying: “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25 While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26 When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27 So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29 He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them into bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’

Later the apostle's ask him to explain his illustration.

Mathew 13: 36....
Then after dismissing the crowds, he went into the house. His disciples came to him and said: “Explain to us the illustration of the weeds in the field.” 37 In response he said: “The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; 38 the field is the world. As for the fine seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom, but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, 39 and the enemy who sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels. 40 Therefore, just as the weeds are collected and burned with fire, so it will be in the conclusion of the system of things. 41 The Son of man will send his angels, and they will collect out from his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and people who practice lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be. 43 At that time the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Let the one who has ears listen.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Tanqueray
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Tanqueray »

Wait... why did they need to count their fingers to figure if they were a giant if they were three times the size of a normal man?!

I thought people with six fingers came from Mississippi, and played the banjo?
More meplat, more better.
Tanqueray
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Tanqueray »

Wait... why did they need to count their fingers to figure if they were a giant if they were three times the size of a normal man?!

More meplat, more better.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Tanqueray wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:37 am Wait... why did they need to count their fingers to figure if they were a giant if they were three times the size of a normal man?!

:lol:
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I use to wonder 'how' the cross became a symbol for Christianity when its roots are in paganism and the Roman's only used stakes for execution!
Nath, thanks for posting. It is a well known historical fact that the Romans used crosses for executions, besides the various other tortures they dreamed up. It is historical fact that Christ was crucified on a cross, as prophesied in scripture. Here are some more facts that may be of interest to you.

The original Hebrew alphabet was 22 hieroglyphic characters. Aleph-Tav, beginning and end, A and T, Alpha and Omega in Greek... Hebrew letters are also words with definitions as well as sounds ....

That last letter, the "t" sound, is a cross made with sticks, looks just like the Roman cross, and means "covenant" and "owner" and "ownership". So, to mark your corner of the field, defining your crops in the community plots, you place two sticks in the cross format. Hebrew AT, aleph-tav can be defined as the strong owner, and God's strong covenant. This combination occurs around 6000 times and is usually not translated.

Then there is the word for God. There are several, but in Isaiah the creator revealed his name. Transliterated it looks like this: YHVH. But Hebrew is written right to left, so HVHY, four words, yod hey vav hey. Literally hand behold nail behold. This occurs around 6600 times in the Hebrew bible!!! So God, the owner of his creation and the maker of the strong covenant with Abram, tells us his name is hand behold nail behold, and the Roman cross is the instrument which makes the nail prints in Christ's hands. We don't get this reading Greek, BUT this is the literal truth. It is His way of foretelling who Christ will be, and His way of CERTIFYING that Jesus of Nazareth, born in little Bethlehem according to scripture, is in fact the promised Savior of the world.

This is in fact Christ's direct revelation to his disciples after His resurrection: Luke 24 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see;" . . . . . And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

how Marvelous, how Wonderful, the matchless Grace of Jesus . . .

I hope this blesses You'All as much as it blesses me every day . . .

Best Regards,
Last edited by Grizz on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

The "how" greeting supposedly comes from the soldiers in the Frontier Army. When they would have a little libation, they would toast each other by lifting their glasses and saying "Here's how". Eventually shortened to "how" and picked up by the Indians. Dont know how true this is, but it is described in several of my books on the Old West and the Indian Wars.

I dont know how long "Here's how" lasted, but I recall as a child in the 1940's/early 1950's my father and uncle used it.
Idiot
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Idiot »

Hey Grizz. HOW did you not only become so smart about Indians and Jesus, but also about staying out of the de"bait" staring us both in the eye. Glad to see you're still kicking. Homer
"Please don't feed the trolls. Just the user name choice should be enough to ignore this guy..."
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Ray wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:40 am deleted with sincere apologies to pitchy for my irreverence....
Ray i`m sure you don`t have anything to apologize for. :)
This thread is about giants on earth and if they existed only fellars please. :)
Just because man doesn`t believe something now doesn`t mean it wasn`t true then plus there are lots of things man has covered up to push they`er version of things.

Here`s more thought about that, it looks like Devils tower is actualy a stump from a tree that giants cut down and there seems to be lots of evidence of huge giants in rock that God destroyed .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DahmnTSe0E4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-90KoNKK0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmhKyNyw3IQ
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Idiot wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:06 am Hey Grizz. HOW did you not only become so smart about Indians and Jesus, but also about staying out of the de"bait" staring us both in the eye. Glad to see you're still kicking. Homer
Thanks Homer. So GOOD to hear from you. How's family? All good I hope.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Once mouse sized creatures showed up, the fossil records seem to have become rather sparse. Could small creatures such as coyotes, wolves, mice, and such have eaten enough of the dead bodies of various animals to have affected fossil records? It sounds like a question which is hard to answer with any absolutes. I don't have an answer. Could giants have existed? I am not an expert, but there would have to be some differences in anatomy and bone composition and structure for them to have existed. I think the possibility exists. Additionally, I believe the Bible.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

A lot of religions describe giant folk and the great flood too. I think Sumerians got it all down first, 1000 years before Hebrews developed writing. They get told to build an ark to survive by their gods too, and a later version even has the dove finding land. Has to be something in the stories.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Anyone ever ask themselves why there are dinosaur bones found often? Or why bones of smaller mammals are also often dug up? Or 7,000 year old man dug up? But never any Bigfoot or other giant mammals ever found? Wish some of these believers could explain why their favorite myth is still unproven by an archaeologist digging up the bones.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

There are bones of giants being found i thought they showed some in the links i posted if not ya can research the topic.
The giants, huge ones that are in the mountains were turned to rock and were destroyed by God and were called the Titans.
The later giants were off spring from woman that had relations with fallen Angels, i`m not claiming to be an expert on the subject or know what i believe either just thought it`s a interesting subject.
I do believe there are things that happened in the past and will happen in the future that will blow your mind.
:)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Don't forget the alien invasion, people being probed, jack in the bean stalk, the creature from the black lagoon, etc., etc., etc., etc. There's plenty to keep even the most fertile minds busy dreaming. Not hard to find internet, TV, or books full of it. Just tough to find documented proof that science accepts.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Ahhr scientists, like them that melted Chernobyl, made DDT and other deadly substances.
Like we can look up to them :lol:

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

marlinman93 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:30 am Anyone ever ask themselves why there are dinosaur bones found often? Or why bones of smaller mammals are also often dug up? Or 7,000 year old man dug up? But never any Bigfoot or other giant mammals ever found? Wish some of these believers could explain why their favorite myth is still unproven by an archaeologist digging up the bones.
Have you ever wondered how we know exactly what Gigantopithecus looked like when the only fossils known so far are 2 molars? That is a big leap of faith.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

The Bible does not need science to authenticate itself, it does it by itself.
We see that it is clearly inspired by God by looking in the book of Isaiah.
Chapters 44&45 name the man that will liberate the Jews from captivity in Babylon. 150 years before the event!
Cyrus the Great is the man named but more is revealed.
How he is to do it and other aspects of the city of Babylon are mentioned!
All the things spoken happened just so.
Read for yourselves

As Pitchy touches on. God ain't done with earth yet!

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Anyone heard what the reason for shutting down the sun spot observatory in NM and closing the post office and sending the FBI in last Thursday?
Public astronomers are showing a large object passing by in one direction then the other. :)

Whoops, a link about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8bM2iBm4nI

Apparently a official statement has been released, sounds like a nothing burger but who knows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tljzEkZwrcA
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.