Harrisburg gun show

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Harrisburg gun show

Post by fordwannabe »

I consider myself to be a reasonably informed levergunner though a mere child compared to a few of you. Today at the Harrisburg show I spied a guy walking around with a gun I couldn’t figure out. Being the shy intravert that I am (NOT), I ambled over and said “I know if I have to ask, I can’t afford it but what is it?” He had a documented Colt-Burgess(?) rifle in 44-40. Nice guy and willing to share some information. Cool story, cool rifle, and cool guy. I got to hold it. I was correct that I couldn’t afford it.
Good day some things were well priced but, saving for October’s elk and mulie hunt,as well as my race car being in the Bodyshop with that bill on the horizon prevented me from getting a little crazy.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Harrisburg gun show

Post by Pete44ru »

Gun shows are called fun shows for a reason - I'm glad you had a good day there ! 8)

Mossyoak1957
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Mossyoak1957 »

stop fibbing Tom you got the cash
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Tom , I’ve never had enough cash for that, AND the divorce.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.