A Maine Gun Shop With New Rossi M-92's Galore

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

A Maine Gun Shop With New Rossi M-92's Galore

Post by Pete44ru »

An interesting post elsewhere today, about a Maine gunshop that has many Rossi Model 92's that they're having a hard time selling:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthr ... s-for-sale

It's Audette's Sporting Goods Store ( an ACE Hardware store with a gun and bow center in the middle)

IDK what town, but the poster did say the store would ship out guns sold out of state.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: A Maine Gun Shop With New Rossi M-92's Galore

Post by AJMD429 »

Cool. I got the Ross ice I personally wanted when they were plentiful, but I know some others missed out. Glad they are available. No complaints on the ones I've had; they aren't Winchesters, but they are good shooter...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by Mainehunter »

Pete44ru wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:40 pm .

An interesting post elsewhere today, about a Maine gunshop that has many Rossi Model 92's that they're having a hard time selling:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthr ... s-for-sale

It's Audette's Sporting Goods Store ( an ACE Hardware store with a gun and bow center in the middle)

IDK what town, but the poster did say the store would ship out guns sold out of state.

This is funny since the gunshop is in my hometown. They do have a few Rossi 92's but I wouldn't say they have a rack full of them. They do sell stuff on GB from time to time. I've bought and sold firearms from them for many years, good people to deal with. Their prices are fair and they are fully outfitted for bow's with few guys that have been factory trained by Bowtech, Mathews and others.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It sort of changes things to hear about it from someone you have come to know. Sounds as if that feller over on Cast Boolits was stretching the truth a little.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've heard of that place for years, but have never stopped in. I for get we are so close, MH. I will have to take a ride down that way and check it out.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Hawkeye2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Hawkeye2 »

Audette's Hardware

www.acehardware.com

22 Peck Farm Rd, Winthrop, ME 04364 · ~10.3 mi

(207) 377-2711

If you are going west on 202 turn right onto Maine Street, Winthrop and it's behind the Cumberland Farms store on the right. They have been in Winthrop since the 50's and were on Bowdoin St. almost across from the end of Central St. for years. The last thing I remember purchasing from them was a pound of Dupont 3f and some Alcan caps in the early 70's. They had a good though small gun section back then.