QuickLoad 3.9 Powders

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

QuickLoad 3.9 Powders

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Does anyone know if Alliant 300MP made it into the latest update of QuickLoad? I know it came out years ago but it seems to take Hartmut ages to characterize and publish new powders. I can't find a powder list on any of the sites where QL is sold.
Last edited by Rimfire McNutjob on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Re: QuickLoad 3.9 Powders

Post by earlmck »

Surely do miss our friend John de Fresno -- he would know. Several years ago I got sucked into an "update" and got no powders of interest added. So last update John de posted the list of powders and the only thing that had been added was the new IMR powders -- none of the new Alliants. But that may have been 3.8 (I am still with 3.6). Let us know if you find out!
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
264 Win Mag
Levergunner 1.0

Re: QuickLoad 3.9 Powders

Post by 264 Win Mag »

Don't see it and I have the data update dated 01/06/18.

Thomas