Porch pirates

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Porch pirates

Post by Pitchy »

This would be real aggravating. :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHI3vqNo7sk
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Porch pirates

Post by Nath »

:D excellent idea.

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Cool! But not enough TNT was used to permanently remove those scumbags from the gene pool... :wink:

When we were just kids -- many years ago -- a machine shop in the area had old neon signs in 2 windows saying " TRAP GUNS SET "... My dad told us they were a version of those old colonial-era mousetraps which set off a small charge with a small amount of shot when the traps went off -- only they were in 12 gauge and were double-barreled! :shock:

"Good story" or not, fast forward 20 years or so, and there was a fire at the shop -- with those old signs still hanging in the windows (they were sort of a "redneck landmark" by then, as in "Take a left at the 'Trap Guns' place...") -- and the local Fire Captain refused to let his crews enter the building until one of the owner's sons daringly ran in to prove the windows were not bobby-trapped, but by then the fire damage was lots worse than it would have been if they'd gone in right away.

If I recall, all the locals backed up the actions of the fire department, but the owner was really pis*ed as he thought "Everybody knew they had been removed years before..." -- which confirmed once and for all they had been installed and were used before!

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Only thing I'd like to see added to this would be the dye packs the banks use, be no mistaking the thieving &astards! Make the boys in blue jobs a lot easier too!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Guaranteed....with today's liberal judges, if one of those low life's, while running away, tripped and split his/her head open, there would be a lawsuit.

Never heard of the term "porch pirates"......I've heard of "porch monkeys".---6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

A Taser in the box specially aimed for the azzholes family jewels would be kinda fun. Maybe a three minute pause...just when they think the worst is over and they can get away bzzzzzzzz Eooww. Back on the ground. Of course you would have to have a built in police notification device....with a 15-20 minute delay bzzzzz.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Nah, just a upset off Mohave Green. You could always say it must have just crawled in there.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Jeepnik, that would make me worried that it could get out and get inside. The Porch Pirates do deserve it!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

These porch pirates are a real problem in a lot of cities, darn their sorry hides.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

A hornet nest inside a box would be nice, or an exploding dirt wad of a fire ant nest would really give them a nice reward. Todd/3leg

Thieves and vandals I hate more than death!
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!