.22LR steel animal shoot

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

.22LR steel animal shoot

Post by 308magtip »

Bring your any age,action,sighted .22LR to our clubs monthly shoot.We shoo 20 targets from 40yds to 100yds from the offhand position.Youngsters not able will be accomadated to shoot from sandbag rest while sitting.This is a for fun and bragging rights shoot.The club is located at 180 Forest Rd.between Denver,Pa and the Middle Creek Wildlife area in Lancaster Co southeast Pa.Google Northern Lancaster County Game and Fish Protective Assn. on Google earth and it should fly you right to it.Just so happens Sunday is Fathers Day so a nice way to start with your children. I am not in charge just a helper trying to get the word out.Shoot cost is $5.00 for 20 targets.Additional I can relay via this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: .22LR steel animal shoot

Post by gamekeeper »

Sounds like great fun... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

Post by walks with gun »

Set your targets and backstops up in location and plan a rode hunt shoot where everyone brings a riding mower and you get the grass cut as well.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It would be a 700 mile trip or I'd be there, but glad to see you're doing it. Have fun....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Did you ever go to an archery "3-D Shoot"...?

It would be fun to set up a firearm shoot like that.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 308magtip »

We used to hold 3D archery shoots.After awhile the same person gets stuck with all the work and then just quits.I ran the rifle range for several years,balloon shoots with deer rifles and running deer shoots also but there again intrest stops.At least with this type shoot new shooters can hear the hits and see a target fall plus most everyone has a .22 rifle.I have seen some old rusty butchershop guns still hit 100yd targets.There are several clubs all within 20 mile and only 4 or 5 Sundays in a month.Not enough days to go around so shooters get picky.Meat tray shoots were always big till you would of had to charge 10.00 for 2 shots at a 3 inch balloon and hope for a lot of misses just to break even.They all wanted T-bone and prime rib steaks on the tray.One club actually had live turkey shoots with centerfire rifles.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 308magtip »

I have a few pics of the steel shoot today.They are on my e-mail.Anyone help to get them posted on this subject??