Prius repellent

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Prius repellent

Post by GunnyMack »

Just got this link, I know we have a few guys here that will get a kick out of this

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pl ... phone&tt=b
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Prius repellent

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Them people are jerks. :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Don't much are for the Prius either, but except for the one where the Prius blocked the pickup in the parking space they are acting like the adolescent jerks they are.

I do have one thing I think does need to be done on electric cars. They should be equipped with loud bells so they can't sneak up on folks in parking lots and such. I can't count the times I've almost been hit by inattentive drives in cars running in silent mode.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I don't care much for the Prius types, but the jerks in the pickups who have hit my car or run me off of the road, or caused me to lock up the brakes and perform evasive manuvers which would do Tazio Nouvaleri proud, are worse. And, there are 100 times more of them than there are Prius drivers around here. It has come to the point that if you drive a pickup, I automatically assume you are the worst driver on the road until proven wrong. I am proven wrong on average of 1% of the time.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

A video documenting two genres of anthrofeces.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny...your right...I'm one of those......

9 times out of 10 ....around here anyway......when you come up on a Prius at a light, there is a faded obama sticker on it with a 98 pound weakling driving it, complete with ink pen pocket protectors. About 15 miles down the road, towards Chester, Pa....homicide capital of Pa......is the Swarthmore College....the most liberal college in the U.S.........so the way I see it with the majority of the violence in today's political world attributed to the left, well......those a.h. who own Prius's are deserving of the coal smoke. I just wish there was a way to channel the smoke in their miserable lungs.

Thanks Gunny!----6
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

We had a large group of diesel "boys" around here that enjoyed as we call it "Running coal" here . I live in a backward, hillbilly, redneck area, and I got pretty tired of the fun they were having, AND I was driving a little Jeep at the time. don't see many little cars here. I enjoy all the freedom that comes with the rural lifestyle and wouldn't want to impinge on anyone's fun. If I member right the local highway patrol took several calls about the smoke and drag race mentality that was ongoing for a summer. they were just plain rude.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:lol: :lol: And here I just thought it was egg-sucking, dung-faced, zero IQ liberals that did stuff like that to people they disagreed with. I thought I was a better judge of people...I guess not. Hie on, Fellers... :roll: :roll:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

BlaineG wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 pm :lol: :lol: And here I just thought it was egg-sucking, dung-faced, zero IQ liberals that did stuff like that to people they disagreed with. I thought I was a better judge of people...I guess not. Hie on, Fellers... :roll: :roll:
It's just kids having 'good clean fun' if 'redneck' is some embyonic stage of responsible adult.

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
hayabusa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by hayabusa »

My nephew who lives in Houston , TX has Ford diesel which runs like a late model muscle car. It is set up to really¡ roll coal. 4 x 4 with 4 doors. When you are around a carload of minority types with 15" kicker stereo system with very high power amp system on to P!ss the white boys off and just so on purpose being oh so very obnoxious you might be surprised at how much fun and pleasure one gets by rolling coal when their AC does not work on a 100 degree plus 100 percent humidity day with their windows down and you fill their car up with total lung filling coal.😸. You don't have to agree or like it from your viewpoint, but it is as much fun you can legally have. Especially when most of the other drivers are acting like they wish they could partisapate.
Juvenile behavior or not it is FUN.

Hayabusa
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

If the people with the smoking diesels would just quit playing bumper cars with the people who are trying to get to work, it wouldn't be so bad. I have never been run off the road or had my car wrecked by a Prius or a webebad driver with a hearing damaging stereo. Pickups are what the worst drivers I see are driving. The last 5 times my car has been hit by some lowlife scum cutting in and out of traffic was a pickup. 3 Chevy, 1 Ford, 1 Dodge. No, I have no reason at all to like pickup drivers.
D. Brian Casady
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I like my fuel mileage too much to set my truck up to roll coal.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 44shooter »

These rednecks are scumbag losers. Like others have said, I've never had a Prius driver do anything dangerous or obnoxious around me while driving. I've had plenty of bubbas in trucks do it though. I drive a pickup but I don't have anything done to it to impress teens with big fake fishhooks on their hat.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Around here rolling coal will get you a $300 ticket when you get caught.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

hayabusa wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:02 pm My nephew who lives in Houston , TX has Ford diesel which runs like a late model muscle car. It is set up to really¡ roll coal. 4 x 4 with 4 doors. When you are around a carload of minority types with 15" kicker stereo system with very high power amp system on to P!ss the white boys off and just so on purpose being oh so very obnoxious you might be surprised at how much fun and pleasure one gets by rolling coal when their AC does not work on a 100 degree plus 100 percent humidity day with their windows down and you fill their car up with total lung filling coal.😸. You don't have to agree or like it from your viewpoint, but it is as much fun you can legally have. Especially when most of the other drivers are acting like they wish they could partisapate.
Juvenile behavior or not it is FUN.

Hayabusa
Yea, right up til someone gets shot. A serious concern these days.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I saw a photo today of a pick-up truck, sign on tail gate " I IDENTIFY AS A PRIUS" I didn't know if I should post this in politics "31 genders"..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ugh...those dang ghetto-blaster stereos....Around here those AND the black exhaust can get you a big ticket. Very, very sadly the LEOs don't seem to care about either one.
BTW, I'm the guy four vehicles back from The Target of your foul prank, and you just stunk up MY rig. Doom on You People. Grow up. :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
hayabusa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by hayabusa »

You do not have to be rolling coal to get shot in traffic. Pickup drivers sure don't have the market cornored on driving obnoxious and dangero .

As All Pacino said in the movie Heat, you can get killed walking your doggie, its a dangerous world.

Around NW LA quite a few drive while texting, etc., not just pickup trucks, and it doesn't matter if they are diesel or gas powered.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Texting while driving is stupid and dangerous. Kids should not have access to smart phones until they are 21.
D. Brian Casady
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

piller wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 pm Texting while driving is stupid and dangerous. Kids should not have access to smart phones until they are 21.
I can't quite agree with that. When cell phones first became of manageable size one of the guys got one for his daughter. You can imagine the ribbing he took about spoiling her and so on.

He had a very sensible response. Should his daughter get into any sort of accident, be afraid in any situation or just want to tell mom and dad she'd be late all she had to do was call. Funny thing is several others guys got their daughters cell phones in short order.

Now the girl initially used it for the purposes he intended. But like all kids she started pushing it. He got the message through not by taking the phone, but by taking the car keys for a couple of days. Parents could limit their kids use of the phone if they wanted to, most are too lazy.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
hayabusa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by hayabusa »

Piller it is not just the kids texting, it is grandmothers starting to text before stopping for the traffic signals!
Sort of if you are on a motorcycle you really must be very alert. You are stopping and a car is going by in the next lane and you realize they have foot on break pedal hard and are already texting and don't look up until stopped. There are a bunch of them. I am on a Hayabusa or Corvette or Camaro SS, it really gets your attention. If you get their attention they usually shoot you the finger as they also shout it out and tell you to F__k off.
busa