10 nights in different hotels last month

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

10 nights in different hotels last month

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things normally slow down after "trade show season" a bit for me, but not this year. I was doing my expense report Friday, and saw I was in 10 different hotels last month. It was exhausting! I'm so far behind on work I can't see straight!
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 10 nights in different hotels last month

Post by 3leggedturtle »

What’s guns and components you gonna buy with all the money your making? Todd/3leg
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Y2K went back to college today. Switched majors this year and needs to take summer classes. Thus goes my gun funds for a while... :cry: :cry: :cry:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, have you ever thought of writing a hotel guide :?:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:18 pm Y2K went back to college today. Switched majors this year and needs to take summer classes. Thus goes my gun funds for a while... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mine did exactly the same ... and fell out of eligibility for a student loan. There's goes thousands of dollars I'll never see again.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:51 pm...I was doing my expense report Friday, and saw I was in 10 different hotels last month...
Sounds like my month of May too Jay................ :roll:

And many folks who don't know better will say: "Oh what fun, you get to travel to all those different cities for work..."

Yeah -- without my girl or my guns and with little to no time for any fun............... :wink:

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:18 pm Y2K went back to college today. Switched majors this year and needs to take summer classes. Thus goes my gun funds for a while... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Y2K's in college? I just remember him barely out of diapers. They grow up way to quickly don't they? I remember the picture of him proudly holding the BB gun you customized for him in the native American style.
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Ji in Hawaii wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 pm
Y2K's in college? I just remember him barely out of diapers. They grow up way to quickly don't they? I remember the picture of him proudly holding the BB gun you customized for him in the native American style.
That is one of my screensaver pictures. Only it is a customized .22 (Marlin "Lil' Buckaroo). If I ever figure out how to post pictures again, I'll do a side by side comparison.
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

Yes my daughter came back home and is changing up majors. I am paying for some summer classes at the local UW campus, she might continue going there this fall.
But my son moves out this fall starting college.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Kid,
How do you handle it mentally? Exhausting? Some guys like being on the road and moving around......I'm a 99.9% stay-at-home-get-uneasy-when-not-at-home guy.

By the way, were any of the hotels you were at named the "No Tell Motel?" :D ---6
Model A Uzi’s
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Sounds like when we're up in the US. One trip was 15,000 miles, 33 different beds, 3 months. Trip coming up this fall. We'll see how it works out this time.

Sure understand both the exhaustion and the getting behind in work. Glad to see you're around when you can be!
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

That's one of the things I miss about touring with Army Bands...It drives me nuts to stay in one spot all the time.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:59 pm Kid,
How do you handle it mentally? Exhausting? Some guys like being on the road and moving around......I'm a 99.9% stay-at-home-get-uneasy-when-not-at-home guy.

By the way, were any of the hotels you were at named the "No Tell Motel?" :D ---6
Exhausting. Partially because of my back issues. I'm a home-body too; funny I have the job I do!

No special "hotels" :shock:
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Jay, rest up and take care of that back. I, too, am darned glad to be home after staying even a single night in a motel. Those "free" breakfasts also leave a heck of a lot to be desired, most times. :?
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 am Jay, rest up and take care of that back. I, too, am darned glad to be home after staying even a single night in a motel. Those "free" breakfasts also leave a heck of a lot to be desired, most times. :?
They do indeed! I usually just make my breakfast shake. It is safe... and healthy.