I'm buying more HORNADY Ammo now...!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I'm buying more HORNADY Ammo now...!

Post by AJMD429 »

https://clashamerica.com/cuomo-calls-ba ... -to-cuomo/

I'll be favoring Hornady ammo from now on..... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I'm buying more HORNADY Ammo now...!

Post by GunnyMack »

I just heard that Cuomo signed legislation to make it illegal for FELONS to own firearms....um I think that was already LAW across our country?

Many years ago I had a CITI credit card, I found out that they were ANTI and I cut up the card and mailed it back explaining that I did not agree with their politics- GOOD RIDDANCE!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:03 am I just heard that Cuomo signed legislation to make it illegal for FELONS to own firearms....um I think that was already LAW across our country?

Many years ago I had a CITI credit card, I found out that they were ANTI and I cut up the card and mailed it back explaining that I did not agree with their politics- GOOD RIDDANCE!
I did the same with the A.A.R.P. :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

I don't buy much factory ammo other than rimfire. I do like the Hornady XTP bullets to load for my 32wcf.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
elmo123
Levergunner 2.0

Post by elmo123 »

All of the ammunition manufacturers need to do the same as Hornady. I also will be using more of Hornady's products.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

If all the Ammunition manufacturers would do the same, it migjt get interesting quickly.

Who remembers when Barrett refused to send a .50 caliber rifle back to the L.A.P.D.? He did not refuse to let them have it back after it was returned to the factory for maintenance. He just refused to ship it to California due to legislation banning that gun from civilian ownership out there. His requirement was that they send a uniformed officer with all federally required paperwork to show proof of the L.A.P.D.s ownership. That is, if memory serves correctly. The last I had heard was that it was still waiting to be picked up.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Hornady has been my go to source for new brass for a long time now. They're one of the few companies carrying oddball brass in stock.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

I couldn't finish reading the article for all the pop-up ads covering the page.... :roll:
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
pdentrem
Levergunner 2.0

Post by pdentrem »

Hopefully all the firearm industry stops selling to NY! Guns and ammo etc. It will force someone to reconsider their view. The problem is not legal companies in a legal industry, it is the crazy rule breakers that cause all the trouble. Most of the crazy people could of been stopped if the someone had listened to all the clues!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Sometimes Hornady drives me crazy, but I applaud their move and will support them as I can.