Got a call from a Dem.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JNG
Levergunner 2.0

Got a call from a Dem.

Post by JNG »

Lady called for me to vote for a fellow that was a Dem.

I asked her what was his stand on the 1st amendment, and she ask me to say what the 1st amendment said!!
I told her, but I was lost for words. Just what are they are teaching now??
Joe
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Re: Got a call from a Dem.

Post by claybob86 »

JNG wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 pm Lady called for me to vote for a fellow that was a Dem.

I asked her what was his stand on the 1st amendment, and she ask me to say what the 1st amendment said!!
Joe
Are you sure you're allowed to say that? :twisted:
Have you hugged your rifle today?
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

JNG wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 pm Lady called for me to vote for a fellow that was a Dem.

Joe

Their new version of the 1st Amendment is referred to as the Freedom To Speak, per P.C. Dem P.C. auspices...........

Their new version of the 2nd Amendment is referre........... wait a minute - I forgot - under Dem P.C. auspices, there will no longer be a 2nd Amendment........

Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Somehow I got on the mailing list for Se. Bill Nelson (D) from Fla. I am amazing to see all the lies he puts out in daily emails. It is totally unbelievable.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
guido4198
Senior Levergunner

Post by guido4198 »

As a Florida resident...I get emails from Nelson. I make it a point to respond by asking him to RESIGN and stop embarrassing the citizens of Florida.
Hasn't worked...so I'm supporting Governor Rick Scott's attempt to send Nelson packing in November.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Rusty wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:23 pm Somehow I got on the mailing list for Se. Bill Nelson (D) from Fla. I am amazing to see all the lies he puts out in daily emails. It is totally unbelievable.
MO for the left/Democrats :evil: