Banning white Vans?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Banning white Vans?

Post by fordwannabe »

First let me be clear,I feel badly for those injured and killed by the moron in Toronto, however where is the outrage. I dont see anybody blaming the white van, and we know they are dangerous. They cause kidnappings, pedophilia, drugs, and of course robbery by plumbers. I dont see a grassroots effort to ban white vans, corporations cutting ties with Ford, or Dodge ect. Seems a little one sided to me. I know preaching to the choir. Just very frustrated. While I am on my soapbox, yesterday the goofball, err Governor of Pa made a speech about closing the gunshow loophole, why doesn't SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, stand up and ask him to tell us what that is, then call BS, on his azz?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Re: Banning white Vans?

Post by barbarossa »

The only positive thing we can take from episodes like this is maybe one day the non gun owning public will open up their eyes and see that if a person is bound and determined to kill they don t need a firearm.People have been raped murdered and robbed long before guns came on the scene and will continue to do so long after guns finally disappear.The common denominator of violence are human beings rich or poor and what they use to kill is of no consequence .
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

fordwannabe wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:38 pmWhile I am on my soapbox, yesterday the goofball, err Governor of Pa made a speech about closing the gunshow loophole, why doesn't SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, stand up and ask him to tell us what that is, then call BS, on his azz?
The thing is, what they are trying to describe is 'non-FFL-sales' or 'occasional sales', which certainly CAN be a source of 'unregistered' firearms and criminals who don't steal firearms outright probably get them via such sales.

Interesting how the leftists defend 'undocumented immigrants' but can't stand the thought that there are 'undocumented firearms' out there. I'd wager a higher percentage of undocumented immigrants commit crimes than the percentage of undocumented firearms (probably 1 in 1,000 versus 1 in 1,000,000, because MOST undocumented immigrants aren't criminals).

The REAL issue is that the 'progressives' on the left want ALL guns confiscated, but are willing to 'start' with seemingly-harmless 'registration'. Since some wise individuals are leery of 'registration' the progressivetards decide to disguise it as 'background checks', even though there is NO reason an actual 'background check' needs to have the firearm information recorded.

So as usual the LibTards and ProgressTards and DemoTards use deceit to hide their true agendas...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Barbarossa I often remind people of Cain and Able, and the lack of an AK anywhere in that story. I also use a fellow named Sampson who opened a pretty large can of whoopazz on some philistines. They dont get it, as most have never read history, or the Bible. Oklahoma city ring any bells, no AR15's people.
Doc here in Pennsyltuckey they started with the medical marijuana a couple years ago and sent representatives out to talk to nurses about it. It will only be in oils and this and that blah blah blah. Well I may have been born at night..but it wasnt LAST NIGHT, i knew it was a load of Pelosi right off the bat. But it was a foot in the door and now we are gonna get regular pld pot, in the medical marijuana program. That is EXACTLY WHY giving in even an inch on gun laws will ruin us.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

The diehard libs are really waaaay in the minority with the overwhelming majority of citizens knowing what the truth is.....they just don't say nothing because as long as they are eating and driving nice cars their lives are "complete".

Libs are waaaay more vocal than sensible people and the squeaking wheel always get the grease.

When the stuff hits the fan whether it's a dirty nuke or a microbe killing millions, people will once again come to their senses....one thing for sure, they will know who is really in charge.....conservatives with the guns and survival skills.----6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:28 am The diehard libs are really waaaay in the minority with the overwhelming majority of citizens knowing what the truth is.....they just don't say nothing because as long as they are eating and driving nice cars their lives are "complete".

Libs are waaaay more vocal than sensible people and the squeaking wheel always get the grease.

When the stuff hits the fan whether it's a dirty nuke or a microbe killing millions, people will once again come to their senses....one thing for sure, they will know who is really in charge.....conservatives with the guns and survival skills.----6

Truth
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

White assault vans have been unlicensed for to long now.
Pretending they are for general utility and delivery duty is a smoke screen. Every one knows they turn folk into murderer's.
They need strict rules surrounding their use. One can simply hire one from anywhere.
Maybe they should be painted pink or orange so they don't look so nasty!

This has to stop!.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

PERXACTLY NATH. Its just such an outrage. :mrgreen:
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

They must be real close kin to the white van in Louis L' Amour's book " Haunted Mesa". My wife and I saw one parked on a bridge over a little dry wash one night going through that country. Needless to say that .44 special was in one hand for a few mile down the road.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The AAA is culpable. Go after them.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
hightime
Senior Levergunner

Post by hightime »

Most of those vans sold are fully automatic.