Anyone heard from rangerider7 ?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Anyone heard from rangerider7 ?

Post by gamekeeper »

It's range riders 73 birthday but he has not posted for ages. I was just wondering if someone was in contact with him, I sure miss his posts and fantastic collection of Old West memorabilia.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Anyone heard from rangerider7 ?

Post by JerryB »

I think about him and his post once in a while. There are a few more that I miss like twenty cows, Danny from Montana, Bigsky something is what he went by. The cowboy ex cop with the horses from Washington. Then there are some I don't miss.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Aussie Chris
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Aussie Chris »

The cowboy ex cop from WA is Kim w Cook. Just sent him an email, hope all these blokes are ok. A lot of good men on here, shame to lose a few.

Chris
A man can never have too many WINCHESTERS...
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Aussie Chris, thanks for checking on Kim Cook. A while back I sent a PM to Danny in Montana , maybe he didn't get it. He raised cattle and guided just out side of Glacier National Park, hope he OK.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Kim Cook was from Soap Lake WA....I looked and looked awhile back. Not a trace. He said he was an LEO....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV