Leupold Customer Service

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Leupold Customer Service

Post by Blaine »

I lost the little silver bar on the bottom of an old quick release ring and called Leupold to see if I could buy another one. He said NO! Won't sell you one, but I'll give you a couple. I got them in the mail a couple days later.
Leupold is the best. 8) 8) 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Leupold Customer Service

Post by 2ndovc »

I love their scopes! I have several and have dragged them through some stuff that I don't think a lot of others would still be usable. I'm waiting on a mount for that scout scope of yours. It's going on my Mini-30 project. Should be a wicked little brush gun when I'm done. :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Yet another re-inforcement that is far better to purchase a quality product from a long-established, premium maker than it is to pinch some pennies to buy a product that turns out to be crappy.

I learned long ago that, yes, some identical-looking products are much less expensive than others - but the good stuff will outlast the el-cheapo items by at least 4x.

I have some sporting items that I've been using every hunting season since the early 1970's, and yet to have cause to buy a replacement for.

TANGO 4C
Levergunner

Post by TANGO 4C »

BlaineG wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:58 am I lost the little silver bar on the bottom of an old quick release ring and called Leupold to see if I could buy another one. He said NO! Won't sell you one, but I'll give you a couple. I got them in the mail a couple days later.
Leupold is the best. 8) 8) 8)
EXCELLENT !!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D

Its always great to hear companies in the industry supporting their customers so strongly!
Carlsen Highway
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Carlsen Highway »

I have two Leupold M8 scopes, fixed 4x and they are still my workhorses for my bolt action rifles, on my .30/06 and my .257 Roberts. They still have excellent lenses, better than the mid range scopes today, never, ever, lose zero, and are still watertight; they are also lighter than most scopes too. one of them is a bitch to adjust, the other does exactly what it is told, but once sighted in they never move. I have been hitting stuff on the rifles with a hammer and I still can't get them to lose zero.
They were both made in 1982 and have been dragged through many adventures.
A person who carries a cat home by the tail, will receive information that will always be useful to them.
Mark Twain
wolfdog
Levergunner 3.0

Post by wolfdog »

I have yet to manage messing up a Leupold , I have had a couple of mine for over 30 years and no problems yet, so I have no experience with their customer service. Swift customer service is great but the scope they replaced my old one with is no where near as nice a scope as the original.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Everything I have is Leupold for just that reason. Customer service. Thanks for sharing Blaine.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Good quality and good customer service are fine reasons for choosing one product over another. I don't have a Leupold scope, but that is only due to financial limitations at the time when I bought a scope. I like my Nikon and my Bushnell scopes. Bushnell has given great service when service was needed. My Nikon scopes have not needed service.

One goal is to get an AR 10 style rifle in 6.5 Creedmore with a Leupold scope. It may be a while, but it is already in the saving up for it stage. My Nikon scope on my 30-06 is way more accurate to 200 yards than I am. I want the 6.5 for some longer range fun. I expect to find some difference in scope quality beyond 200 yards, and would expect to have to pay more for the better quality. Unlike medications, generic scopes are not required by law to meet stricter standards than the brand name product.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost