Ever feel like shooting your apple product?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Ever feel like shooting your apple product?

Post by GunnyMack »

I’m that close!!
Just decided to update phone, trying to find a fix for the self shutdown at 50% battery life.
No where was I prompted to back up the piece of S...
So I googled how to remove the update and what all the geeks say to do/ what to do is NOT on my phone!
I’m so frustrated I just want to toss it out the window and dump a mag full of FMJ’s into it!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Ever feel like shooting your apple product?

Post by 2ndovc »

:lol:

I want to throw my phone in the lake every few days. Don't care who made it, they all need a bullet between those beady little digital eyes!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:08 pm ...I'm so frustrated I just want to toss it out the window and dump a mag full of FMJ’s into it!!!
DO IT!

Those Apple people take a large chunk of your money and apply it to the gun grab effort and Politically Correct stifled free speech movement, anyway!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I don't have even one apple product. SightHunter has a Ipad that she is addicted to.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

To the original question. Daily. Sadly I will need it for bout two more years. Then I'm going cell phone free.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

No Apple stuff here, just Android and HP for many years.

However, my current new HP laptop is living on borrowed time as neither hp nor the Geek squad can fix the problems it has had since new. I actually searched the internet and was able to fix most of the problems until a new Microsoft OS update wiped out my work! :shock:

So, I did what the Geeks told me could not be done and brought my old Windows 7 HP laptop back to life and am preparing to either get my $$ back on the new one or cancel my company service deal with Best Buy and then see how much buckshot the new one can take before turning to dust. :evil:

The W10 / HP laptop makes for a poor product with poor support . Plus all Best Buy wants to do is sell new systems, not honor my service agreement and repair my old one or troubled new one.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
draperjojo
Levergunner 2.0

Post by draperjojo »

I had the exact thing happen to my IPhone 6 on Friday, due to work I have to have a working cell phone and so I picked up an IPhone 7. If I had a dollar for every time I dropped that bastage I would have gotten an IPhone X..lol. Even though the display was cracked in 6 places and it kept switching screens and would then die....they gave me $100 for it....I wouldn't have given me $25 for that thing.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

The only phone I have is a landline.....with an answering machine. Everyone else in the family has one except me. I absolutely refuse.

No one has ever called me up to tell me they found a hundred dollar bill with my name on it.

It seems to me near everyone has their hands out....I want...I need.....can you help me?...

At 63 I still don't know how to use a credit card....cash is king.---6
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:08 pm The only phone I have is a landline.....with an answering machine. Everyone else in the family has one except me. I absolutely refuse.
If we could get reliable land-line where we live, I'd do the same, but most days when you picked up the receiver the background noise was so loud that when you started pushing buttons to dial a number you couldn't tell if the dial tone had stopped or not. Then if you connected with someone you really couldn't tell what each other was saying. Unfortunately until we got a directional antenna and repeater, cell phone service was not reliable for voice, only texting, unless we went outside about a hundred yards down the driveway...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

I wouldn't know about shooting an apple product. I don't own one. I use pc for computers and android for phone. I have to admit windows 10 does suk. my computers run on windows xp. will run that as along as i can.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

I have a cell phone; for road side assistance and the rare time I want to make a call else where. $100./ year prepaid 400 minutes that roll over . I usually have better than 350 minutes that carry over if I don't let the time span lapse. My friends just cannot understand my not being connected all the time. I tell them I just like being out of touch :mrgreen:
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I have an I-Mac 'putor. It's almost 7 years old and works most excellently.
I would never own an I-Phone. Daughter has had at least four since I got my old Samsung that's about 6 years old.
I hope all of you buy I-Phones so to keep my Apple stock buying me toys. :twisted: :twisted:

(Download a Chrome mobile browser for your cellphone...much, much faster and better and extends battery life a bunch)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

OK, so what I'm picturing is the William Tell Levergun Challenge. Various Apple products balanced on top of mannequins at distances appropriate for the size of the product. Now that's some fun.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I went and got a new Samsung S9 yesterday. Other than getting used to slight variations I'm liking it!

Hey Sixgun wanna buy a Crapple 5s cheap?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!