Cool video from Wyoming.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Cool video from Wyoming.

Post by Nath »

I really enjoyed this.

https://youtu.be/BIAyb-1uwTg

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Cool video from Wyoming.

Post by Pete44ru »

Yep - Mulies (Mule Deer) & Wapiti (Elk) usually make an annual pilgrimage from their Summer range in the High Country, down to their Winter range in lower country, where the Winter weather is milder than it is higher up.

JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Now that is a great video.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I am gonna be in Colorado in October looking for that giant mulie buck. Here deer. Here deer. Come to the fat guy with the old gun
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

fordwannabe wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:54 pm I am gonna be in Colorado in October looking for that giant mulie buck. Here deer. Here deer. Come to the fat guy with the old gun
:lol: had me stumped for a second....I won't be in Colorado in October.... :lol:

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nath wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:32 am
fordwannabe wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:54 pm I am gonna be in Colorado in October looking for that giant mulie buck. Here deer. Here deer. Come to the fat guy with the old gun
:lol: had me stumped for a second....I won't be in Colorado in October.... :lol:

N.
:lol: :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
wolfdog
Levergunner 3.0

Post by wolfdog »

Pretty cool.