Complete and total morons

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Complete and total morons

Post by GunnyMack »

Maybe I'm old school or have too much common sense....
So we just got plastered by the recent winter storm. Power is out, trees down as well as power poles all over the area.
I went out and plowed my normal 10 driveways, went home to walk the dogs & eat before going back for an adult beverage with neighbor buddy. On my return to his house a tree has fallen across the road right at his driveway. Decided I didn't need a drink that bad so I turned around.
Go out this morning to chase snow drifts, turn down the road where tree is down and now there is a car stuck UNDER the tree! Windshield and roof smashed in and not a single person around. Person just left the car and disappears! Umm hello nitwit- Back the car out from under and clear the road! Now power & light has to cut the tree apart around the car.
I felt like taking my big truck over, hooking a chain to it and dragging it out of the way!
Stupidity reigns ...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Complete and total morons

Post by Pete44ru »

Just about as stupid as the 24 y.o. nitwit hereabouts, who drove his car over a seawall into the Atlantic Ocean for about 40yds at the height of the storm yesterday, then sat there until the car's glasshouse was awash & he was pulled out of the car by a brave pair of men - an LEO & a Fireman.

They truly walk among us, and breed, too !

DOH !

crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

Totally agree. A total waste of air.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I saw the topic and was convinced this was going to be a topic about the state government in Pennsylvania. Sorry. Sorta, no not really.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

fordwannabe wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:43 pm I saw the topic and was convinced this was going to be a topic about the state government in Pennsylvania. Sorry. Sorta, no not really.
Whoa.... there my fine friend......we Pa dudes.....the ones away from philly and pig burg.....we's in another group... :D ...----6
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

The storm hit here about 8:00pm Thursday night. nasty howling snow. I left My job at 9:00. took me 45 min to get home. power going off and on. on the way home passing the local wallmart I see some nitwit hit the traffic island in front of the store hard enough that the whole car became hung up on top. :shock: :? I was up all night minding the generator.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 308magtip »

Fordwannabe,I totally agree with you.How about the new CWD area in the 3 county area?
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Six, remember I work in Harrisburg. What I see would make you sick. Why are we renting office buildings that are half full, when we own buildings that are half full? Why is the department of health calling heroin use an epidemic, and spending millions on it. Not epidemic, bad choices. Why do we have a secretary of the Department of Health (Chief, not somebody who types) thats only qualification for the position is, they used to be a guy and had his junk cut off, that means they are fit to run the whole department?
As to the new Cwd area...yup live in Berks county, where Berks,Lebanon, and Lancaster counties all come together, so it's my backyard. Yippee.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Got the rest of the story about the morons today.
Seems the driver is a teenage young lady, with a friend in the car. So no experience driving in snow, probably flapping their gums to some libatard pop 'star' on the radio while doing their makeup and texting while going WAY too fast for these back roads when all of a sudden this 40 yr old chestnut oak tree jumps out at them!
I'm scratching my head, how does one explain this to their parents?
Oh yeah, the car STILL sits there under the tree!
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!