Better days

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Camel73
Levergunner 2.0

Better days

Post by Camel73 »

Rusty wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:25 pm
There used to be a member here on the forum many moons ago who has now passed on but he had and has a website http://castbullet.com/
He used to talk about his times with "Old Bill" as he called it. His daughter keeps the site alive in his honor and you might find the articles worth reading.
Glad you found us.
Rusty, even though it wasn't directed at me, thanks for that memory...

That man, through some of those articles, kinda saved me in a way... gave me something to work towards in a time when things were a bit dark.

Most everyone I knew thought I was nuts when, piece by piece, I began buying all this weird stuff with the literal pennies I had. Getting involved in handloading and casting, it kept me in touch with something greater than the storm around me.

I just wanted to actually voice a sincere thank you to all who take the time and have the patience to make these forums possible. The camaraderie and knowledge I've experienced (mostly as a fly on the wall) through the countless hours of reading has been refreshing and restoring.

Like Waylon said, "I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin insane"... And so have all y'all.

God bless you Jr... and I hope you all don't take it lightly when I say Thank You! and I hope God touches your lives like you did mine.

I LOVE MY 94!! Haha
My first child - '94 30-30
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Better days

Post by Bronco »

This place is my favorite place to pull up a stump and enjoy the camp!!!

Thank you for the link, Read a few articles and that site went into my favorites for some pleasant reading .
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Bronco wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:01 am This place is my favorite place to pull up a stump and enjoy the camp!!!

Thank you for the link, Read a few articles and that site went into my favorites for some pleasant reading .
Same here.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

AJMD429 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:13 am
Bronco wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:01 am This place is my favorite place to pull up a stump and enjoy the camp!!!

Same here.
Plus two.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

One of the best things about this forum is that just about everybody has taken to forum's directive to heart - "This is a high-class place, so act respectable".

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Junior was a great and generous Guy.
Strangely enough, he was a confirmed Democrat and didn't like any wind in his face about it so he left the site. I miss him. :(
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Jr has passed away but his daughter keeps the site alive as a memorial to her dad. She was selling some of the things Jr had for sale for a while but it looks like she might have failing health as well.

I'm glad my little pea brain was a service to someone.

God bless y'all
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.