WOW,

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

WOW,

Post by GunnyMack »

Watching the olympics this morning- NBC just had mini interview with a couple of our biathlon competitors AND THEY WERE HOLDING THEIR RIFLES !
Wow that surprised me to no end...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Re: WOW,

Post by KWK »

That does seem out of character for the big networks, but I haven't watched any of the Olympics in years.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Were they gay, minority, or women?

It would be disrespectful not to show them ready to compete.

It's well known that only right-thinking white men are dangerous when they have guns in their hands.

:?
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

One male, one female...your guess is as good as mine...both fair skinned so yeah I guess minority's!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

I'm shocked they even talked to them, with or without guns! Most past media has ignored the shooting sports in Olympic coverage. They sure wont show them competing!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
TWHBC
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TWHBC »

And they showed a clip of the American at his home ranch, where he teaches young people how to shoot for training for the biathalon. Showed them shooting prone with rifles similar in appearance to the biathalon rifles. They had the Fortner action. The reporter tried it for a round of 5 shots and then the trainer cleaned the 5 targets .
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Seems like the biathlon events have gotten more air time than skating so far!
Oh and not one single person has been hurt yet! Oh,oh and not one gang has done a drive by!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I've been flipping over to it from time to time. The only thing worth watching as far as I'm concerned is the Biathlon and I haven't seen it yet.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.