Guess it runs in your blood

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Re: Guess it runs in your blood

Post by rossim92 »

when i was looking for my latest bike, i tried a bunch of em , indians sit too low for me, victories, in my opinion, vibrate more then harleys do, didnt like the looks of the newest riceburgers. bought a 2013 dyna superglide, put forward controls on it and a tall rider seat. I'm 6'3" tall. working on pipes next, thinking of vance and hines big shots. any thoughts on those pipes. ( I like em loud) :)
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

rossim92 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:19 am when i was looking for my latest bike, i tried a bunch of em , indians sit too low for me, victories, in my opinion, vibrate more then harleys do, didnt like the looks of the newest riceburgers. bought a 2013 dyna superglide, put forward controls on it and a tall rider seat. I'm 6'3" tall. working on pipes next, thinking of vance and hines big shots. any thoughts on those pipes. ( I like em loud) :)
Not familiar about different pipes always run straight pipes in the old days and now run what came on them.
I really like the sound of the pipes on the Fat Boy but hate that crossover pipe.
It`s easier to get good sound out of the older bikes than the twin cams imo but they can all be made to sound good.

FatBoy sound just before i bought it from my son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99l9EGIO1nM

The 77 shovel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXvnvp8KnU

Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
draperjojo
Levergunner 2.0

Post by draperjojo »

BlaineG wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:29 pm
Pitchy wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:11 pm Real cool Ron nice looking scoot. 8)

Blaine have ya rode, or sat on say a Fat Boy or Heritage, they are real low which lowers the center of gravity and easier to handle but not near as comfortable as a dresser. :)
For a real short time I had a Harley Lowrider....A superior crusier. But, it was no easier to ride on trips than the Jap 900 that I had (which was also a good bike) Ok, I'm spoiled and like my creature comforts like cruise control.. :lol: Those Fat Boys are real, real nice scoots, though.
Pitchy has a point, the Heritage does sit lower, easier to turn, and from 2016 forward it comes with factory cruise control. Add a Mustang seat with the back support, and you're there.