Brownies with a new twist.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Brownies with a new twist.

Post by fordwannabe »

Went to the local grocery store yesterday.to pick up a couple items. On the way in I was accosted, err approached by a very nice young girl of 7-8 years old, to see if I wanted girl scout cookies. I thanked her and promised to stop.on.my way out. Got a couple things and as promised stopped.at the table in front of the store. Now I am diabetic and really watching what I eat, so I wasn't real interested in cookies but figured I would give them a five spot, cause all scouting organizations need to be supported. The one girl had a sign that said, if you can't eat them donate them to a military member overseas :shock: One of the Moms explained they were trying to have 100 boxes donated by people who weren't going to eat them, to send overseas to military personnel. Well the $5 thing went away and five boxes later. I thanked the leaders for teaching these young ladies to make America Great Again one small step at a time.
Last edited by fordwannabe on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Brownies with a new twist.

Post by AJMD429 »

That just might un-do all the negative things the Girl-Scouts and Boy-Scouts have done politically....

I'll have to ask if that is an option next time I'm approached.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

That was a nice thing you did. While overseas, we would talk about things you couldn't get and the GSA cookies were a high priority.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Hope somebody, who is someplace besides their home, protecting my sillyazz gets a big smile and eats a whole box!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.