Henry lever 410

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Henry lever 410

Post by barbarossa »

Anyone buy one of these yet.I had one of the winchester 9410s but had to sell it to get my greener martini sporting rifle.I was thinking of the 24 inch barrel model as I don t need the rifle sights and like the longer tube.I like the fact they put sling swivels and the gun seems to be a bit more robust than the 9410
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Re: Henry lever 410

Post by 765x53 »

It would be a fun toy but, to take it hunting, it would have to be plugged to two plus one capacity.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

I can use it unplugged for upland game like rabbits , I did have my 9410 plugged
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

I don't know about your state but in most states a shotgun only has to be plugged when used for migratory fowl.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

In Kansas, it can be used for Pheasant, quail, and rabbit without being plugged. Dove and duck require a plug. Squirrels require that your state have those tall shrubs that are called "trees".
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost