"Gun Shows" humor

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

"Gun Shows" humor

Post by Old No7 »

Now the ladies can know how we feel... :wink:

Gun Shows.png

Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: "Gun Shows" humor

Post by Pitchy »

:lol: if they didn`t have those phones they'd be really sad. :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Stevie
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Stevie »

I have not attended a gun show in quite a few years...but I used to go all the time..usually with at least some of the kids in tow and sometimes the entire family. Most of the shows had at least some booths/tables with lady stuff. Often the gun show would be pared with craft shows.

Nothing like pushing a baby laden stroller around a busy gun show!
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Many years ago my wife always went along, and as soon as we entered the door she went and found my old friend's table and sat down. Then I'd roam the show looking, and eventually come back to pick her up when I was done. After my friend passed away, she never attended a gun show with me again. Kinda wish she would, as she could watch my two tables as I walk around looking! But our collector show starts at 6:00a.m. and I leave the house at 5:15a.m., so she's not interested.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Stevie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 am I have not attended a gun show in quite a few years...but I used to go all the time..usually with at least some of the kids in tow and sometimes the entire family. Most of the shows had at least some booths/tables with lady stuff. Often the gun show would be pared with craft shows.

Nothing like pushing a baby laden stroller around a busy gun show!

Been there; done that (but 15+ years ago).

I haven't been to one in a couple years either. Not as much fun now that Y2K is off at college... :(
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea......here in s.e. Pa., there is a show every weekend within 30-50 miles. I'm pretty much done with them as after all these years I can have my own gunshow everyday down in the gunroom if I so choose. :D ---6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Gun shows around here are sad affairs. Same old overpriced junk every time. Not to mention the Beanie Babies and beef jerky.