OUCH QUIT IT!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

OUCH QUIT IT!

Post by GunnyMack »

Last night as I'm trying to get the Kitchen Sharks fed I proceeded to squarely slam my pinky toe into the solid oak puppy gate. Only thing betwixt my toe and gate was a sock...
Within minutes it was swollen, by the time I went to bed it's turning colors.
This morning it's still swollen and I suspect it's fractured at least!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ysabel Kid

Re: OUCH QUIT IT!

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Kitchen sharks will do that to you. They set it up hoping you'd drop more food! :wink:

Sorry about you toe!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The scabs are from a kitchen shark attack last week, (Parker decided to sneak attack as I was getting out of bed).
The bruise isn't that bad- yet!
image.jpg
Of course I have 2 projects going on in the shop, supposed to go to an auction today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's two pinkys in last few days, you need steel toe cap slippers..... :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:54 am The scabs are from a kitchen shark attack last week, (Parker decided to sneak attack as I was getting out of bed).
The bruise isn't that bad- yet!image.jpg

Of course I have 2 projects going on in the shop, supposed to go to an auction today.
This is none of my business, but I'd be leery of letting puppies draw blood and think it's ok. :shock:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
pdentrem
Levergunner 2.0

Post by pdentrem »

They can get rammy in the food prep area!

A friend used to have a pack of hounds for Racoons and he buried a few of the dogs due to old age or blood fever. If one growled at him at any time, he noted that, if the growl happened a second time, the dog was pit down. No reason to be mauled by the pack as that is what is likely to happen. One starts and the rest get into the act.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

BlaineG wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:01 pm
GunnyMack wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:54 am The scabs are from a kitchen shark attack last week, (Parker decided to sneak attack as I was getting out of bed).
The bruise isn't that bad- yet!image.jpg

This is none of my business, but I'd be leery of letting puppies draw blood and think it's ok. :shock:
Trust me Blaine I DO NOT ALLOW teething on humans! What happened was as I swung my feet over the side of the bed my foot was first thing she saw, being excited and a Labrador puppy EVERYTHING is a toy. Yes I corrected that tried behavior.
Not to mention her puppy teeth are falling out, her canines are chipped and sharp!

The girls were already eating, I was trying to get around Claro when I waffled my foot, not their fault, mine for trying to do 6 things at once!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Get some calcium with vitamin D in it and take a magnesium pill at the same time. They help a lot toward healing a break. Broken toes hurt, but there isn't much to be done about them. Wear footwear with a firm sole and not too much padding for a while to keep it from moving any more than necessary.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks for the info Piller!
I was very surprised last night, the bruising was not as bad I figured it would be.
Yes it's sore, I was on my feet most of the day without much pain unless I pushed off or turned fast... I'll get over it!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!