A MP molds 38-40 Carbine mold

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
2 dogs
Shootist

A MP molds 38-40 Carbine mold

Post by 2 dogs »

First, I haven't been on here for some time, so a Hello to my old friends on here. I have a little something I think you guys might be interested in, especially you lever gun addicts who have an old 38-40 Carbine that needs a cast bullet to "slug up" to give best accuracy. First tho, I have to tell you the MP molds are the very finest I have ever used. They are also by far the most versatile as they are the Cramer style. They often come with 3 different size hollow point pins and well as a pin for solids and in this case will come with a hollow base option. Next a word about the designer. BobK has drawn so many successful designs for us it is really hard to believe we feel we have eclipsed many of the older very successful designs for a number of reasons. More, we know now a great deal more about how to better alloy our cast bullets for success. I have been shooting cast bullets for 40 years but never with the field results I see now with BobK's designs from MP molds and alloys suited to the task. These molds do take a bit of time to get so patience is required. If you are not a member over there, and don't want to be, that is just fine. You can email me at fcgarza0640 AT gmail DOT com. Lots of guys on here know who I am, including Paco himself and Reverend Jim Taylor, and will pop on and tell you I don't have any plans to molest your wallet. A couple of other things, IF you share my email, PLEASE USE THE DISGUISED FORMAT AS I DISPLAYED IT HERE. I have been hacked once already and it sucks. There are a number of group buys going on at any given time on singleactions.com and you guys can email me to sign up for any of them whenever. You will receive your mold invoice via email and you pay via pay pal. Your mold arrives sometime after via US Mail. These molds come from overseas. I have over 50 of them and while every once in a while I think customs will hold up delivery, I have never not received a beautiful product. Thanks for looking. Here is the link and be sure to look over the group buys section as there may be something else you just can't live without. Especially those of you who are in the 327 Carbine mode right now!

http://singleactions.proboards.com/thre ... lTo=265809
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: A MP molds 38-40 Carbine mold

Post by gamekeeper »

Bump to top.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

I checked out the link and found that fine looking 38/40 bullet. This after I just got a Ranch-Dog style one a few weeks ago from NOE that looks like it'll do what I need. Also found out from the posts on there that Ruger is making their GP100 in .327 Federal once again. This just hours after I bought an SP101 off a Son-in-Law who was needing money quick. I do love the GP100 and may end up with one in .327 Federal yet, but the smaller SP101 may do what I want with the cartridge, though feels like I may want some larger grips.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
2 dogs
Shootist

Post by 2 dogs »

There are also a series of Cramer style molds called the 314-640 for the 32 calibers in 100, 115, and 135 grains with the large cavity HP. They also come with a solid pins and can be had with medium and cup point pins. There is also a 125 ish grainer on the drawing board. These have all been extremely accurate for us 32, 327, 32-20 fans.

http://singleactions.proboards.com/thre ... eady-close

http://singleactions.proboards.com/thre ... rain-group