Notice to California reloaders

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Notice to California reloaders

Post by jnyork »

I buy quite a few cast bullets from Oregon Trail Bullet Company in Oregon. I got this in the email today. Doesnt affect me as I dont live in Kali, but sure make me think about what a sorry situation for those that do. Oh, well, its what the voters there wanted. :|

"Effective January 1, 2018, Proposition 63 will make
it illegal for California residents to purchase bullets
via phone, internet, or mail order without shipping
to a licensed dealer.

To ensure delivery to residential addresses
in California prior to January 1, 2018,
December 20, 2017 will be the last day we are able to accept orders to be shipped to California."
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Notice to California reloaders

Post by Blaine »

:evil: Kali: They just let the illegal mexican 7-time felon walk free from a murder with a stolen gun, but will "mess" with law-abiding citizens enjoying their hobby. :roll:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Time for the 'black-market' to stock the shelves.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I remember that was nationwide prior to about 1980 or so. Most Americans would wish kali would drift out not the ocean.---6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:58 am I remember that was nationwide prior to about 1980 or so. Most Americans would wish kali would drift out not the ocean.---6
AND SINK!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
guido4198
Senior Levergunner

Post by guido4198 »

At this point in history, If someone chooses to stay in California...this is how they want to live.
It's not like this came out of nowhere.
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

I am NOT in any way defending Kalophornia!

Currently the bullets mentioned in prop. 63 is referring to loaded ammunition. I am sure that reloading components will be next. I am currently in the process of getting my AZZ outta here and am moving to America. This state has been strangling me for years. Born here 66 years ago and have dreamed of leaving for over 40. Finally can swing it and live in the freedom that our country was founded for.
There is talk of Kali. seceding from the Union. I hope that they do and Trump builds a wall around it to keep the commie wackos here. Other free states I wish would have a vetting process to keep the screwy liberals from moving in and bringing their trash minds with them.

God bless America and let Kaliphornia sink OR pull another Sodom and Gomorrah on the place. Saving of course the righteous :mrgreen:
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

Don't condemn CA for the actions of a few. CA is run by the big urban centers, Los Angeles S.F. Bay Area and Sacramento. These notoriously liberal areas outnumber normal people with the vote, which is often anti-hunting, shooting, everything manly. But thse new infringements are not from the people, none voted for them but they are brain fanny burbs from the crazy politicians...
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
Shasta
Senior Levergunner
Location: Shasta County, the far right stronghold in California

Post by Shasta »

Not all of Kalifornia is what you might think. Here is an article from a Bay Area newspaper about Shasta County:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2013/03/21/w ... g-capital/

I really love it here, and have been here all my life. It troubles me to think I may be forced to leave the only place I have ever known. :(

Shasta
California Rifle & Pistol Association LIFE Member
National Rifle Association BENEFACTOR LIFE Member

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

avatar pic is Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, & Mt. Shasta
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

BlaineG wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:53 pm :evil: Kali: They just let the illegal mexican 7-time felon walk free from a murder with a stolen gun, but will "mess" with law-abiding citizens enjoying their hobby. :roll:
This is why I try not to spend a dime in CA. Don't want to reward/reinforce stupidity...
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Shasta wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:34 pm Not all of Kalifornia is what you might think. Here is an article from a Bay Area newspaper about Shasta County:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2013/03/21/w ... g-capital/

I really love it here, and have been here all my life. It troubles me to think I may be forced to leave the only place I have ever known. :(

Shasta
Shasta, I got relatives in McKinleyville and love the PCH but haven't been back since summer of 2011. Itsa shame such a beautiful place is overrun with stupidity and hysterical correctness! Todd/3leg
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I hate to point fingers, but there may be dealers who support this for selfish economic reasons -- in addition to the wacko urban lefties that run things in Sacramento. It was still a relatively normal place when I graduated from high school in Arcata in 1971. I wouldn't live under this kind of tyranny. But this has been coming for some time. We used to get lots of Californians in the Sportsman's Warehouse in Medford buying ammo by the shopping cart full. I remember a couple of firefighters from down south filling an order list for every body in their engine company.