Neat Little 2-in-1 LED Flashlight with 3 Modes

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Neat Little 2-in-1 LED Flashlight with 3 Modes

Post by Old No7 »

Hi, my name is Old No7... And I love leverguns -- and gadgets too....

I think many of us like gadgets here, so I wanted to share a neat little LED flashlight that I picked up recently. The "2 in 1" feature, as I call it, allows the head to swivel 90-degrees, so it looks like this:

Cryket 01.jpg

There are 3 modes on it -- all provided by LEDs -- a spot light, a flood light and night-vision red light. Here's how they look from 20' away inside my dark garage:

Cryket 02.jpg

I clipped it to my hoodie last night as I walked the dog, and with it set on flood light, that left my hands free and basically lit up almost a 180-degree circle 20 to 30 feet out from wherever I was facing.

The only problem so far is my wife just "stole this" for her to use when walking the dog -- so I'll gave to get another one!

I paid $25 at a gun shop but have now seen them on ebay or Amazon for a few bucks less.

I have no idea of how long it will last and hold up, but I'm happy with it so far. Sure would work well stuck on a fender well if I had to change a tire at night, that's for sure! I just might put one in each vehicle. Below is all the intel on it.

Old No7

NEBO "Cryket" 3-in-1 Work Light (Spot, Flood Light, Red) LED Swivel Head/Magnetic Base

Its unique swivel design allows the light's head to rotate into a forward-facing light, perfect for various working conditions. The magnetic base and steel clip provide convenient hands-free lighting.

Light Modes, Rated Life & Range:
* Spot-light (250 lumens) LED – 3.5 hours / 113 meters
* C•O•B Flood light (240 lumens) LED – 2.75 hours / 21 meters
* Red (15 lumens) LED – 6.5 hours / 6 meters

Features & Specs:
* Fully dimmable
(I haven't played around with that yet...)
* Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; water and impact-resistant
* 90º swivel head
* Power memory setting
* Direct-to-red feature
(I haven't played around with that yet...)
* Steel belt/pocket clip
* Powerful magnetic base
* Rubberized non-slip grip
* Top-positioned, ON/OFF button