Last shoot of the year

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Last shoot of the year

Post by 308magtip »

The Northern Lancaster County Fish and Game Protective Assn.will be holding the last steel animal shoot on Sunday Oct.15th,2017 from 0900am till 1pm or longer if we have shooters. .This event is open to the public and all ages can shoot.We shoot 5 targets at 40yds,50yds,80yds,and 100yds.Any young shooters who have never shot before can sit at a firing point on the line with their rifle rested on sandbags.This is a great way to get youngsters into shooting.As I can remember,knocking down tin cans at the dump was more fun than just punching holes in paper. Cost is $5.00 for a round of 20 targets.Rifles are any action type.orginal sights,target sights,or scoped.Ammo is .22short,long,or long rifle only .No magnums!! I do not run the shoot I just help out getting the word out.The club is located on Forest Rd. in West Cocalico Twp off of Rt 897 between Rheinolds and Klienfeltersville.Best to Google map it for better directions. Good Shooting....
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Last shoot of the year

Post by AJMD429 »

What state....?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Steelbanger »

Pennsylvania is the location doc.
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 308magtip »

Siorry I forgot the address..Google this 180 Forest rd.Denver,Pa 17517 and you should be ok....