Decent lil gun store in Ennis Montana

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
draperjojo
Levergunner 2.0

Decent lil gun store in Ennis Montana

Post by draperjojo »

I was meeting some old buddies from Florida and Alabama for some fishing, riding Harleys, etc.. up in Montana and we were staying in Ennis. There is a place there called Shedhorn that we stopped in for some fishing supplies and they had a very good collection of guns in there, including a number of Levers. While I was looking at rain gear, a guy walked up to the counter and said "How much for a wolf tag?"...girl behind the counter said "$50". :shock: They don't sell those over the counter in Utah...lol

There was a guy that got mauled by a grizzly up there the week or so before we got there, and apparently a women was also attacked by a bear not to far from the first attack the night before we arrived. Saw lots of elk, deer, coyotes, antelope, and even a moose. I'd do that trip again....and maybe take some lever gun money.....lol
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Decent lil gun store in Ennis Montana

Post by vancelw »

And...you can buy 5 wolf tags. They're good until the end of season or until the quota is filled.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Aren't all gun shops decent? I can't say I've never been in a BAD gun shop!
If I'm traveling and see a shop I make a point of stopping in just to see what treasure might be found. Used to have an old shop here locally, guys house. He had presses bolted to kitchen counters, reloading supplies in cabinets, guns stacked in every corner. Was a GREAT place!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

That shop used to be owned by Chase Gallentine's dad. Might still be. Chase was the manager of the Medford, OR, Sportsman's Warehouse when I worked there after retiring from newspapers. Very nice guy.