Deer gun hunt

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Prada
Levergunner

Deer gun hunt

Post by Prada »

The gun hunt starts. I have given up hunting for the most part. However I do allow others to hunt on our land. 0430 this morning the dog was upset strange trucks parked in the yard. Just a very light dust of snow last night. One of the hunters has his son out for his first hunt.
I wish them the best and hope they thin the herd a bit. This mean no range time for me . One thing I ask those that hunt here is they park in the yard along the driveway so we know they are out there. We close the home range when anyone is hunting. The other thing I ask is they get along. To all out for the hunt good luck be safe.
So today I may lock myself in the bike room with a pot of coffee and play dress up with one of the bikes.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Deer gun hunt

Post by gamekeeper »

Welcome to the fire :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

You have to be careful they don't get so numerous that several hunt the same time and aren't aware of where the others are. We make them 'sign up' for specific days and portions of the property.

Welcome to Leverguns...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Welcome to the fire, Prada !

I think it's darn fine of you to do that for hunters - congrats !

Since this is a non-denominational gun forum: WHAT sort of "bike", pedal-powered or gas ? (Inquiring minds need to know ;) )

Les Staley
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Les Staley »

Welcome to the forum, Prada. What part of the country do you call home? I hail from the Idaho panhandle, mostly verticle and dog hair thick timber intermixed with clearcuts, and many miles of logging roads to idle along. Whitetail and elk, some turkeys, and ruffed grouse when they are up-cycle (not this year). Good Kokanee, crappie, northern pike and yellow perch fishing. Great place to be retired in.
This is plagiarized from someone else, but I love it!

I was born a gun owner.
It wasn't a choice.
I didn't become one later in life.
I was born this way.