Never Forget

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

Never Forget

Post by Ysabel Kid »

It is hard to believe it has been 16 years...

Like most, I can remember exactly what I was doing that fateful morning, as the terrible events and chaos of the day unfolded.

I will never forget.

I will never forgive.

I can't fly my flag at half mast this morning (first time I've missed the date). Everything possible, including the flags and flag pole were moved in doors yesterday in advance of Hurricane Irma. Not likely to get much here, though they did call off school for my daughter due to high winds.

Praying for the families of those we lost this fateful day. Praying for those directly in the path of Irma, and those still recovering from Harvey...
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Never Forget

Post by gamekeeper »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 am It is hard to believe it has been 16 years...

Like most, I can remember exactly what I was doing that fateful morning, as the terrible events and chaos of the day unfolded.

I will never forget.

I will never forgive.

Praying for the families of those we lost this fateful day. Praying for those directly in the path of Irma, and those still recovering from Harvey...
+ 1
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Thunder50
Senior Levergunner

Post by Thunder50 »

As long as my mind holds out, I will never forget!!!
The meek shall inherit the earth, but I reserve the mineral rights!
All the knowledge in the world, is of no use to fools! (Eagles-long road out of Eden)
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I surely will never forget. The second plane flew over the job site I was on. I said to the guys something isn't right, commercial aircraft don't fly this path.... Not 2 minutes later the homeowner came out crying her eyes out and told us about the first impact...
I could see the smoke from the towers on my way home that afternoon.

Not 10 minutes before the first impact my Dad took off for NC with a charter flight for a customer. By the time he was over the Delmarva peninsula he had a pair of F16's riding herd and they more or less forced Dad to land in Virginia. He was stuck for 4 days with the clothes on his back before he rented a car to drive home.

I knew a few folks that were in the city that day.

Never ever forget!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:( It's interesting to see what is interesting, or not, to people.
I wonder if in fifty years the rags will have the courts tearing down 9-1-1 memorials. Just mentioning it triggers them.
I'll never forgive or forget. :evil:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I never liked those sand monkeys before 9-11 and despise them more today..

I made a special kind of a friend about a year before 9-11. We saw the world eye to eye alike.....liked the same guns, values on life and family, and about a million other things. We talked almost daily. He had a beautiful family with three young sons.
Lieutenant Peter Martin of the FDNY....RIP-------6
Model A Uzi’s