Been a good week

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
azzhandler
Levergunner 2.0

Been a good week

Post by azzhandler »

So earlier this week I go to a local gun store to purchase a browning 1886 grade II, unfortunately the rifle had already sold, 😞 , but while looking around I find a Marlin 1895 pre-safety in very good condition , found out it was made in 1976,,,,,, and then today I run across a custom Winchester 88, that had made a visit to Rogue River Firearms sometime in the past,,,,, the rifle has a left handed stock of exhibition grade walnut and the action had " the works " done to it along with a 24" barrel chambered for the 7mm-08,, hopefully I'll have it in a week or so,
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Been a good week

Post by gamekeeper »

That sounds like a VERY good week, congratulations....... … 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
wolfdog
Levergunner 3.0

Post by wolfdog »

Sounds like you done good. The 88 in 7mm-08 should be a lot of fun.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Congrats !

Rouge River did great work - once upon a time, a late friend sent in his .243 Model 88 for their .358 Win conversion ($$$$).

azzhandler
Levergunner 2.0

Post by azzhandler »

I wish this gun was chambered in either 284 Winchester or in 358, I already have a browning BLR in 284, so have another levergun shooting a very capable but different cartridge isn't all bad,,,,, can't wait to get the rifle, sent the money order and the FFL papers out in the mail today