Bring Back Public Floggings & Hangings

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Bring Back Public Floggings & Hangings

Post by Old No7 »

A 10-minute stop at the bank today turned into a 45-minute visit, followed by a Police Report and an Affidavit for Identity Theft, followed by a requisite 30-minute chat at yet another bank, and then several calls made to credit card companies and new Fraud Alerts posted on all 3 credit bureaus.

So yeah -- while my leverguns are loaded and ready for whatever comes my way...........

Since I can't do that to the lowlife scum out in Las Vegas -- of all places -- yeah, let's bring back public floggings for the first offense and hanging by the neck until dead for the next one.

The heck with "3 strikes" and you're out -- I want those scum OFF the playing field of life.

And this isn't "political" as it could affect any one of us; plus, I mentioned "leverguns" too. :wink:

Old -- and getting pissier -- No7

[ OK... Rant Over ! ! ! ] :!:
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Bring Back Public Floggings & Hangings

Post by J Miller »

I'll flog 'em for you if I can wear a black robe and hood like they did back in the old days. I'd rather pull the lever to the gallows though, that would hurt my shoulders less.

I feel for you, that is not a good thing to go through.

I think there aught to be public ...... what did they call it when the criminal was fastened into the stocks and put on public display? Should do that first, then the flogging second time, then hanging the third time.

I hate thieves.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I do feel your pain as I have had 2 different episodes of scams of my finances. Flogging may be too good for them...but it might make the others think twice about doing it. Bastagdes.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Out my way I'd go for keel hauling under a VLCC (Very Large Crude Carrier).

I've been fortunate in that each time my credit card info was stolen someone monitoring it found out long before I would have. Still, I have email alerts from my back on any transaction over $100, and any out of state or international charges.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Public flogging would probably be frowned upon by the do gooder nannies who now outnumber us.
Crime statistics from Singapore compared to the west would suggest flogging is effective as a deterrent.
Although even Singapore don't do it publicly

As for hanging, the nannies will show you data to prove it does not work. I tend to disagree with them, and data would suggest that re-offending is less likely to occur after the scum is hung.

One thing is for certain, we need to do something, because wet nursing the bar-stewards and playing pat-a-cake with them, is not having the desired result.
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
The statistics relate that about 80% of crime is accomplished by repeat offenders. So simple math tells me eliminate the repeat offenders. The streets just became very safe. The other vile persons just may wake up... at least until they are eliminated .
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Every day I sit and wonder how did we get to this point then we know how we got to this point, liberal`s.
Don`t spank your child, take prayer out of schools ect..... :twisted:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

gundownunder wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:06 pm As for hanging, the nannies will show you data to prove it does not work. I tend to disagree with them, and data would suggest that re-offending is less likely to occur after the scum is hung.
Since around 80% or so of violent crime is committed by repeat offenders, hard to find the LibTard's argument credible.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Pitchy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:15 pm Every day I sit and wonder how did we get to this point then we know how we got to this point, liberal`s...
The Republicans and their willingness to hand over the moral authority of the Church, to the Government (as in the 'war on drugs'), didn't help things much, either...

Enforcing morality is the role of the religion, not government.....who in their right mind would allow the same entity that runs the license branch to regulate moral behavior....!

When we handed the church's authority to politicians, the rest was inevitable.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

when I was 4 years old I got flogged in public for stealing 1 piece of bazooka joe bubble gum
that lesson has worked pretty well for the last 58 years

ollogger
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

While I have long been for a .22 to the base of the skull immediately after the 3rd conviction for a crime of violence (because frames and coincidences DO happen), I'm really not that jazzed about going all Wahabbi/Sharia and making a bloody head/hand chopping, bloody flogging spectacle of them.

If the kind of brutal publicity they get in durkadurkastan doesn't actually stop people from committing dastardly "crimes" like talking to non-related men or pocketing a falafel, do you really think it would work here - without actual war being declared on the Cops/Government?
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

That darned Constitution always gets in the way of my passive/aggressive yearnings. :lol: :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

BlaineG wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:04 pm That darned Constitution always gets in the way of my passive/aggressive yearnings. :lol: :lol:
No doubt...

An Irritating piece of "irrelevant history", what?
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!