Sex In Marriages

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Sex In Marriages

Post by Pete44ru »

Being long married to the same woman (50+ years), I found that there are three (3) different kinds of sex during the course of the marriage.

The first kind lasts about 5 years, and is called "anywhere" sex .

[Any place (car, couch, floor, hay field, etc), at any time.]

The second kind occurs between 5 & 20 years, and is called "Saturday night" sex.

[Saturdays only, in the bedroom, shades drawn, lights off.]

The last kind can occur anytime after 20 years, and is called "hall" sex.

[When you pass each other in a hall, each partner tells the other partner "F-you".] . :mrgreen:

Last edited by Pete44ru on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Sex In Marriages

Post by ollogger »

That pretty well sums it all up!! :lol:

Brad
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Tri weekly
Try weekly
Try weakly
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Sadly I'm afraid that's pretty much true and on schedule as well.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

What's this "sex" of which you speak? :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
cvarcher
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cvarcher »

Thats a riot!!! You have the timing perfect!!
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

I guess I'm lucky. After 18 years, we're closer to the "first kind" than the "second kind." :)
buckeyeshooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by buckeyeshooter »

Feel pretty sorry for you if this is the case.
new pig hunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by new pig hunter »

SO ..... The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born. Statistics just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations B.O.H. Team, revealing that: North American men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky. This has come as very upsetting news to most of my buddies at the golf club, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Hmmm, we're past the 25 year mark. This may explain a lot! :wink:
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Probably more truth than fiction in this thread. :lol:
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

new pig hunter wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:36 pm SO ..... The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born. Statistics just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations B.O.H. Team, revealing that: North American men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky. This has come as very upsetting news to most of my buddies at the golf club, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

ROTFLMAO ! !

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Part of this is because most women quit going to Family Physicians when the lawyers made it so expensive to deliver babies that only Gynecologists do it most places, and the Gyns call themselves 'primary care docs for women', yet seldom are pro-active in addressing menopause, particularly Early Menopause (which is sort of the decade before menses cease, but progesterone and testosterone are in decline). During that phase, estrogen is still high (sore boobs, tender lumps, rise in breast cancer risk, moods they can't control, low libido, poor orgasms), and keeping the other two hormones at their proper levels can negate all those things.

But docs were using synthetic 'hormones' for 40-50 years on women, which do NOT work as well, and DO have safety issues, and after thousands of women had breast cancer and strokes and heart attacks, they figured out "hormones are dangerous". In reality, it is the SYNTHETIC ones that are dangerous; actual human hormones are not only safer than synthetics, but safer than not using hormones at all.

The synthetic molecules given to replace estrogen and progesterone are more different from what they are imitating, than testosterone is from estrogen. So no wonder they did 'different' things (like cancer) to breasts than the real hormones do - look at the difference adding one methyl group causes (going from estradiol to testosterone)....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:33 pm Part of this is because most women quit going to Family Physicians when the lawyers made it so expensive to deliver babies that only Gynecologists do it most places, and the Gyns call themselves 'primary care docs for women', yet seldom are pro-active in addressing menopause, particularly Early Menopause (which is sort of the decade before menses cease, but progesterone and testosterone are in decline). During that phase, estrogen is still high (sore boobs, tender lumps, rise in breast cancer risk, moods they can't control, low libido, poor orgasms), and keeping the other two hormones at their proper levels can negate all those things.

But docs were using synthetic 'hormones' for 40-50 years on women, which do NOT work as well, and DO have safety issues, and after thousands of women had breast cancer and strokes and heart attacks, they figured out "hormones are dangerous". In reality, it is the SYNTHETIC ones that are dangerous; actual human hormones are not only safer than synthetics, but safer than not using hormones at all.

The synthetic molecules given to replace estrogen and progesterone are more different from what they are imitating, than testosterone is from estrogen. So no wonder they did 'different' things (like cancer) to breasts than the real hormones do - look at the difference adding one methyl group causes (going from estradiol to testosterone)....!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, phhhhfh........ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz, phhhfh . :wink:

:mrgreen:

Alphawolf45
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Alphawolf45 »

My wife and I been married 31 years and I complain and raise the roof that I don't get it enough. .But, we manage to hookup every Monday thru thurs. and once in a while twice a day...It has been this way for the full 31 years. Was not what we agreed upon before marriage but she is stubborn. Y'never know when your last time is your last time. Best get it and enjoy it while you can.. I am 61 and know for a fact that bad health is stalking me... I could turn Japanese at any time. :lol: