Gifts From Far Away Lands..Pitchy, Griff, and Harry

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Gifts From Far Away Lands..Pitchy, Griff, and Harry

Post by Sixgun »

First, I've been working on this for THREE hours and all of a sudden..... everything I typed in goes to Cyber space. So I'm gonna try submitting my story and keep on editing it......see? Italians ain't so dumb after all.---6

I have been receiving gifts from far away Lands, like Wyoming, Texas, and Minnesota. Harry, who flys the Stars and Bars from Wyoming, Griff, another good ole boy from Texas, and my main man Pitchy, from Big Foot Land in Minnesota.

Wait....I'm extremely aggravated at the moment...3 hours of aggravation with this I Pad.......I'm ready to give it a workout with the BAR.......OK....ten minutes later....I counted to ten and feel better.......

Harry, from Wyoming sends me a pair of cartridges for my collection based on the 500 S&W...called the T-Rex.....he is more of a man than I am...the 44 mag is my limit......then, my pal from Texas, Griff, is trucking through Montana, stops at the Shiloh Sharps business and buys me a kick azz T-shirt......the topper today was when I received a package from my main man Pitchy......a model of ME, complete with BAR and a bottle of Wild Turkey. I'm 62 yo and I cried.....no one has ever spent so much time on a project and then sent it to me. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

I'll start posting pics and keep on editing to keep from losing everything---6

Harry and his T-Rex.....with a factory 44-40 in the middle

Me modeling Griff's T shirt...I don't have a 74 side hammer so I included the 1881 Buffalo barreled Marlin.

ImageThe

FINAL resting place for Pitchy's masterpiece.......my bedroom dresser. This will be ......next to the photo of my mom and dad..the first thing I see when I get up......

The ones who made me...my mom and dad.....God rest their souls.....picture taken in 1947 in front of my grandfathers 39 Plymouth

Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Gifts From Far Away Lands..Pitchy, Griff, and Harry

Post by Catshooter »

Man Six, that is an incredibly life-like work of art Pitchy did . . . oh wait. I scrolled down.

Mmm. Not sure which one is more life-like. :)

Cat
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Hey hey six buddy, I`m glad it got through I was getting a little worried with the storm and all.
Bet it took a half hour getting it un rapped huh, glad ya like it Jack makes me smile. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

Post by walks with gun »

Pretty darn cool.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Pitchy,
You have no idea on my gratitude. Yea, took me a while to unwrap it but like the Chinese say, "nothing of great importance is gained without great effort". Your the best buddy....I owe you.

I have a wake to go to tonight....Old buddy of mine dropped dead at 59..........hard worker his whole life...good guy. I told a few of the boys I'll be there at 7 with a couple of cases of cold ones to bs in the parking lot of Paganos funeral home in Boothwyn, Pa.

Depressing....seems like not a month goes by without the same kind of news. ---6
Model A Uzi’s
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Sixgun wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:52 pm Pitchy,
You have no idea on my gratitude. Yea, took me a while to unwrap it but like the Chinese say, "nothing of great importance is gained without great effort". Your the best buddy....I owe you.

I have a wake to go to tonight....Old buddy of mine dropped dead at 59..........hard worker his whole life...good guy. I told a few of the boys I'll be there at 7 with a couple of cases of cold ones to bs in the parking lot of Paganos funeral home in Boothwyn, Pa.

Depressing....seems like not a month goes by without the same kind of news. ---6
Condolences about your friend Jack.
And don`t even entertain the thought of owing me anything buddy, happy as heck ya liked it.
Cool beans about the other gifts too, good on you guys. :) 8)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I made it back....in one piece :D The guys were celebrating more than feeling sad. We slammed down a few cold Coors ones.......did not have a choice.....25 degrees......the family was very cordial. Life goes on.------6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Jack,

Sorry to hear about your friend.
Sounds like you have some good ones here though. You forget, my friend, guys do this stuff for you cause YOU are one of the good ones too!
I will be down in a week if we are still on bud. Can't wait to visit and shoot the bull. Be nice to get outta this cold and snow too!
Gonna get the truck ready to go this week.
Oh yeah, I ain't forgot I owe you money. Thanks for holding me and Cody's stuff.

I' ll bring you some "local brew" to sample. He He!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Condolences on your friend's passing Jack. Glad you like the shirt. Pitchy's model sure does have a resemblence!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

that picture of your parents is wonderful.......you mom's smile is just dazzling...what a pretty lady. bet she was a charmer through her whole life !
cable
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you Harold!!!!! My mom and dad were everything to me......when they left ..mom in 96 and dad in 07....a big piece of my happiness left with them.....never to return. Our birthdays were all within 20 days with me in the middle. Such is life.

My mom was a war bride from WW2 in Germany---6
Model A Uzi’s
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Awesome gifts and kindness. Griff has gifted me with hat from Shiloh sharps. Very gracious. Pitchy, awesome work. six your parents done good and one day your happiness lost will be found once again in their presence. Blessings
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Poohgyrr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Poohgyrr »

This is cool. Congrats to all, condolences, and best.
John
Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
Luke 22:36 Romans 12:17-21 Ephesians 4:26-32
"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt