I bet my local is crying rite now

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

I bet my local is crying rite now

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

He had PSA piled to the roof with prices as high thinking a run was coming when Hillery won.I told him he made a mistake and he laughed at me.
I bet he is not laughing now.Maybe he can get a bit of his money back , but i think he will be in the RED for a ling time.He was asking more then i could have ordered 1 from PSA with free shipping.
I got the last laugh on him on this 1. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I bet my local is crying rite now

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

Thats what i get 2 must be because my local has them all.
JOHNNY WACKO
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

Ray wrote:If by PSA you mean palmetto state armory, they have a most annoying habit of e-mailing daily and weekend deals for items that are out of stock......then in the wee hours of monday morning they send you another e-mail offering same out of stock item saying :

"You may still need this !".....knowing all the time the item is out of stock......
Not saying that hasn't been your experience, but mine has been the complete opposite. I do a quick scan of each ad that comes in, and if I see something I want or need I order it right then. Without fail I get it within 4-5 days. If I am shopping for something specific and see it is not in stock, I don't order it. If I can wait for it, I put it on my wish list and get notification when it is in stock again. Those specials sell out fast, it's true, so if you see a hot deal, jump on it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

While I sat in my buds office down at Targetmaster last night sipping Crown Royal Reserve, laughing, feeling optimistic and seeing Trumps electoral votes pileup, my bud looks at me and says, "now what in the hell am I gonna do with four pallets of Colt AR's and two overseas containers full of ammo?"

I says to him, "Look at the bright side, no more handloading for me and when a gun gets dirty, Ill just throw it out and pick out a nice clean fresh one." The rest is your problem. :D ---6
Model A Uzi’s
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

Tell him a new gun person comes to age every 1/2 second or so so he will sell them sooner then he thinks.and they have a shelf like longer then we do.OR send me a crate or 2 i'll move them for him. :lol: :lol:

at first the PSA had everything on sale and in stock and i was short on cash. when i got the cash they were out.
story of my life.
JOHNNY WACKO
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Your right Wacko. New people are always getting in the game and those of us who are already in the game want more and more and more and more......There are still many threats out there.....the world is not going to get peachy because of Donald's win.

My bud knows that and is and never has been concerned. He was just making conversation in between sips. :D ----6
Model A Uzi’s
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

YA,I knew that but he can still send me some. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JOHNNY WACKO
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote:. . . . I says to him, "Look at the bright side, no more handloading for me and when a gun gets dirty, Ill just throw it out and pick out a nice clean fresh one." The rest is your problem. :D ---6
:lol: :lol:

Don't feel too bad - he's likely to still be ABLE to sell guns for the next four years - otherwise he'd have had about four months and then it would have gotten real bad.
Pisgah wrote:I do a quick scan of each ad that comes in, and if I see something I want or need I order it right then. Without fail I get it within 4-5 days. If I am shopping for something specific and see it is not in stock, I don't order it. If I can wait for it, I put it on my wish list and get notification when it is in stock again. Those specials sell out fast, it's true, so if you see a hot deal, jump on it.
That's generally been my experience (only ordered 3-4 times from them though).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

YEs --- with stock market issues looming -- having a good supply of AR-15 parts and ammunition on hand is almost better than money in the bank ---- however, I don't feel too sorry for retailers who mark stuff up in anticipation of a mad rush --- but if they have to mark stuff up after the scrum starts due to their distributor pricing going up - that I understand
----- Doug
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

Hated Hillary, Hated Trump. Trump has the house and senate, so I am praying that he makes good on all his promises. No excuses, gonna hold his feet to the fire. Better not be a victory for the 1%. He needs to be the President of ALL people. Build a middle class that is not dependent on GOV. subsidizes. Trump was quoted as saying "Americans make too much money". Big reason I was scared of him.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I just bought my first lower for a build earlier today. I'm going to build a lightweight house gun for the wife.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.